• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red what about the people who bought some of there donation items in game?

Lord Alexsand

Reaction score
I only donated for 30 points when i started playing, then i started to make money and bought donation items from game. If you take out all the donation items and give people what they donated for, ill have only 30 points because that all i donated for:(. So ill be losing a lot of donation items because i bought them in game <_<. You will lose a lot of players because not everyone donated for all there items.

--- Alexsand

Last edited:
yea u got a mad good point alex i dont think it would be fair to all the players who bought their sets in-game maybe red has thought of wat to do in that case but we are yet to hear of it..

-Signed-
TWIZZLER

I didn't buy my set but a lot of it was from war payments & killing a RS enemy...
I've already sold my set for real Tibia cash though so I don't much mind.

yeah man.,when i start play cyntara i do the same of lord.,
so.,WTF.,we will lose all of our items.,? if u do this.,u only will lose ppls.,

Ok first off, This is the worst idea i ever heard. How can you just take away people's donor items just because there not rich like everyone else to buy with real money. How is that treating people equally. People have to work just as hard to obtain donor items, honestlly red this wont resolve nothing at all except make a lot of people very angry, and most likely quit the ots. Would be sad if this update actually takes peoples hard work away.

Ok first off, This is the worst idea i ever heard. How can you just take away people's donor items just because there not rich like everyone else to buy with real money. How is that treating people equally. People have to work just as hard to obtain donor items, honestlly red this wont resolve nothing at all except make a lot of people very angry, and most likely quit the ots. Would be sad if this update actually takes peoples hard work away.

the only reason i think he is doin it is to make sure he gets rid of every duped item.. cause goin thru every chars items is way too hard.. but just stick with it and im sure there will be a solution.

A NOTE TO EVERY1 : do not let this discourage u stick with it and ride out the storm and u will be better off than wat u were if not im srry . but still try to be patient and see wat comes from this

Also might i add, even if people donated for some of there items, say for example they bought a super brain for $5 and then traded it in the game for a fair trade of something of higher value like for items of $25 or so. People arnt dumb, they know how to make good business deals and yet whats sappose to happen. Where forced to loose our items for not being dumb and buying each item that may cost between $20-40 hmm seems fair eh?

And if Red is trying to arguee that theres to many duped items , well guess what thats not our fault. People trade donor items all day long in trade chat, how are we sappose to know if the item is duped or not? plz tell me id love to know? do we look like psychics that we know this? what if we trade an item we bought with Rl money and wind up not knowing your tradeing for a duped item? where still sappose to be punished for some one elses stupidty? Red you got a lot of Work to do to fix this problem and the update so good luck to you or else your going to have a pretty empty ot with all the pissed off people.

Last edited:
Here is a good idea now... you know you will lose them, so start to trade them for topaz NOW! Then when you lose them for update you at least got something for your donor items and will be able to trade later. If you just pout and not do anything you will get what you deserve. The rules were set, now find a way to work through it.

We forum readers have an advantage right here on those people who do not read forums, it's their own fault :)

So forum readers, sell your donater items to those not-forum reading people in-game :)

Ps. I already gave two times away to noobs to make them happy xD Hoping they'll keep playing now. Cyntara needs more people!

I'm sure that everything will work out, even if I have to personally inspect each person who bought for cash in-game.

honestly this is so gay, Red is honestly gunna lose players from this update then keep. With what hes doing, hes making me quit for suuure i worked soo hard to buy my stuff for topaz and off my friends and im broke now from buying pots etc. guess what took my 3-4 month everyday to get the stuff i got now. Im not going through that all over again so after this update if Red doesnt help the people that bought items in game, Im kissin Cyntara good bye :'(

ok everyone stop complaining, this is a one time thing, honestly if no one abused duping items so much then this wouldnt have happend, dont get mad at red, hes doing everything he can to make it fair for everyone. its not like eveyr update or server save all items gonna be wiped. he said jsut for the update then after every1 who dupes will be caught 100%. theres no need to whine about it really, like a week or two after the update and everything will go back to normal.

not for people that bought their items in the game so i think u shudnt talk for them cuz im one of them. Im gunna end with nothing after the update and so are alot of people, Red is losing players with this one time thing :/

LMFAO, so after alot of effort in the update, u will loose all the ppl cause u took them away their items... C'mon red ur better than this, dont ever think that ur server will grow up if u take away all the donor shit of the ppl....

yes but the only reason there is donor items so people will buy on site so there for i think its ok
but i haven't bought my items in game i bought on site

Back