• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red you gotta read this

Lord Alexsand

Reaction score
7 Dec 2009, 14:12 Killed at Level 1005 by Bip.
7 Dec 2009, 14:07 Killed at Level 1022 by Bip.
7 Dec 2009, 13:56 Killed at Level 1040 by Bip.
7 Dec 2009, 12:48 Killed at Level 1053 by Azyt.

These are vesebles deaths. Hes giving his guild lvls so they can get 50 rebirths. I know your gonna do something couse you did the same with xar.. and i have another thing 19:10 Bip [502]: HAHA! 19:10 Bip [502]: I bot madafaka 19:10 Bip [502]: =) 19:10 Bip [502]: Im never on. as you can see Bip bots in nm's. You banned saints for botting.

---Alexsand

Last edited:
Character Information
Name: Exarion
Sex: male
Profession: Super Druid
Level: 327
Magic Level: 157
Residence: Cyntara
Guild membership: Phat Stack of the See ya on the floor
Last login: 7 December 2009, 4:56 pm
Created: 8 August 2009, 4:53 pm
Comment: Cross my Heart,
I Hope you Die;
Left by the Road Side;
Karma's a Bitch, Right?

Suck a phat one hypocrite.
Account Status: Free Account

4 Dec 2009, 20:38 Killed at Level 806 by Bip.
4 Dec 2009, 20:36 Killed at Level 820 by Bip.

23:56 Lord Alexsand [698]: I'm a fag
Thats easy to do alex, thoughtu were smarter

its about bip admitting he bots, which he does so nothing to prove there lmao!! jk but still alex has proof =)

also if proof is needed to solve the matter of free exp.. ves has openly admitted it in offline chat..

Ok its quite simple.Its not possible to prove what bip said by copy and pasting it on the forums. The easiest way for red to sort this out is to check all of bips guild members death lists so they can see if bip has killed anyone that we know he shouldn't have. I personally have been told by bip himself that he bots but he never said the words "I cavebot" so i cant really use that in the argument, but i have stumbled across bip and i would say "hello" and he wouldn't reply. When i spoke to him later he would say "yeah i was botting" But this is all my word, no proof what so ever. I have also been told by bip that - "Reds my friend so his not gonna do shit about me botting" - whether that's true or not its not my place to say but because of the action and non-action i have seen im going to have to agree with bip, that they are friends and nothing will be done about it.

And as bip killing friends for levels he has also asked me on a few occaions i simply said "if u solo a nightmare you get level 284 or if u red hp a thuls father and go back when ur lvl 15 u get level 248" he replied "i know but i want more levels" yet again no proof so its just my word.

Im quite sure i could get banned for posting this because its saying red wont do anything about bip botting because he is his friend.

I don't care if I lose friends over this every word I said in this post is true, nothing has been made up.

ALSO be sure to read this part if i do get banned/deleted u will know that everything i have said is true that's if this post last that long for your eyes to see.

i was post like 6 pictures of bip botting.,
and red did't do any shit.,
and now.,he will do the same shit.,
nothing.,

Even Angel of the dead is killing his mage with his ek(Shadow of death) for lvls.

3 Dec 2009, 01:20 Killed at Level 514 by Shadow Of Death.
5 Dec 2009, 22:11 Killed at Level 635 by Shadow Of Death.

---Alexsand

now theres one thing u have to remember about my post and that is that "i have no proof for any of it its only my word so its ur choice to believe it or not

well we all know bip bot and i have proves but why you want him get banned who will give us war if he leave all brs cant do anything alone they need bip,so w.e i dont care if he bot, more lvl for us :D

-------------------
Fredi Crowbar :mess with the best die like the rest

bip always bots, he was suppose to be banned till deletion at one pont ( i knew because i was his friend back then) but than exarion unbanned him early.. IT WAS SOOOOO OBVIOUS. everyone knew, but ofc unfortunately nothing will be done.

bip always bots, he was suppose to be banned till deletion at one pont ( i knew because i was his friend back then) but than exarion unbanned him early.. IT WAS SOOOOO OBVIOUS. everyone knew, but ofc unfortunately nothing will be done.

Yep
I just hate when they combo bot

Back