• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@red

Spaack

Cyntara Star
Reaction score
Do you still read the forums or you dont even do that? as you dont answer in any post i read... especially about the reset you see like 80% want the reset and it will bring you money again cause new players and donors will come so pls care a bit about your OT it was the best i played but it fell down...
//Spaack

He's busy in rl... Do you have a real life?? Not saying you don't but cmon.... You must know how busy things get

i have ral life pretty much but as he is running the server and earns money with it he should at least read the forums...

hey about this reset am i gonna have to donate again to get my items back

i heard it wont reset the donation points only characters and hopefully the rebirths

Of course, I read the forums 3+ times a day! If I'm nowhere else, I am Always on the forums. ALWAYS!

I know you guys want a reset, and a lot of things. But I'm quietly working my little mind off back here on some technical things for the server that are in order before I can do anything gameplay wise. Apologetically, you're all playing in somewhat of a "buffer-zone" right now, but Cyntara will start progressing again very soon.

Red

first of all nice you read it ;) and nice youre working on it and i hope you will reset everything but not donation points because some spent some 100$+ and would be hard if they loose it in my oppinion

Yeah, that's the one difference when you play Cyntara. If you're kind enough to donate to us, then your donation is always valid, and I'm always making sure people get the points they deserve.

Red

perfect red :p but can you set dates when the reset will be~? not the exact date but maby how many weeks cause im w8ing for my comeback :D

Last edited:
i lost my account char name: N

hi im N i lost my account i donated $700 dollars so please i just want my account back igived u alot of money so i whant my char back please<_<

No exact dates can be released, for I am unsure myself. It just depends on some programmers/when I get free time. I have prom coming up soon, and my weekends are mostly dedicated to my friends. Got my final quarter of school and I need to make sure I pass my math course. So with all that aside, I try and still work on Cyntara as much as possible. It's coming along slowly, apologetically, I cannot do much more as far as dates. But this summer will be a good one for you guys, I promise!

Netoio: Send an E-mail to Customer Support with as much information as possible.
[email protected]

Red

i think u can get some kind of cream for that or is it a diffrent problem u have than im thinking?

Back