• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RedBlue TeamWar

qmerdamano

Reaction score
Hello, i'm here to show my project on github, it's just like the basic team war ots, but i did some source modifications and it's for the latest TFS. The server is like, login and play, get level killing but when logout you'll need to do again, just war for fun.
You can download if you wanna help the project and submit pull requests.
GitHub - psychonaut04/forgottenserver-teamwar: Team war modifications of the free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++

It's not done, no stable release yet.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4847344956386f2e706e67

• There's a count system(not done yet), that will work like slots, maximum players that can use the same character(you'll set it in config.lua), there's a bug and i'll fix it soon.
  • There's 2 accounts, for each team and 2 to block guild leaders account(avoid bugs if there's no guild leader).
  • The "samples" for each character is on database, you can insert new characters to the account that you want.
  • You can see the player vocation on character list(this system really need a rework, but it's working)
  • Can change colors in creaturescripts/scripts/teams.lua to another red/blue style and can change first items too, i'll add a script that changes it for each vocation.
  • Default level is set on login.lua, default is 100, you need to add the xp, i did it this way cause if you edit on database, all values, mana, hp and stuffs will need to be changed too for each vocation/level, you can do it this way and remove the xp line on login.lua.
  • There's a basic map 10.98 but you really can't use it, it's only for tests, so there's no map done only for this project yet.
  • I'll try to manage storages using the count.
  • Still wanna do more configs on config.lua, even to enable or disable the count system(and doesn't show a character when someone is using it), and it will need more characters to use it this way.
Any suggestion is welcome, i know that there's another systems like this but still wanna do this.​

Nice. I really like that you are doing something open source for free, because nowadays you cant see anything that is done for fun/knowledge instead of money.

If you need help with anything I will try to help you with pleasure.

Nice. I really like that you are doing something open source for free, because nowadays you cant see anything that is done for fun/knowledge instead of money.

If you need help with anything I will try to help you with pleasure.

Yea, and thanks, i'll try to keep this project up

Fixed bug on counts

tDBK8nB.png

New player get the previous one count, instead of count total +1, will work pretty with config.lua max count for each character.
And now the new table is working on database, i did a new one, with same function as online players, but i didn't wanted to change that one, so i created another, for now it only gets the player custom name, but i can put ip and i'm use it with the count player class.

Nice :) Good luck mate :)

Thankss

Changed guid system.

Overview

DtMv01D.gif

Started with 7 cause i have more rows in my database from previous test, but it will start at 1

Code:
player->setGUID
Now gets the id from the real_online table, instead of the player id, as everybody can use the same character, now the id will not be the same.
  • Added balance in real_online table.
  • Houses doesn't work with the new id(maybe yet), don't use them, they would bug before anyway.
  • VIP list doesn't work yet, i wanna use it by IP.
  • New characterId in player class, to replace the old guid in some places(guilds, spells and stuffs).
  • Know bug with otclient, i'll fix it soon.
  • Fixed private messages, now working even with clones.
  • Had to remove character vocation on character list.

Changed:
IOLoginData::getNameByGuid
IOLoginData::getGuidByName
IOLoginData::getGuidByNameEx -> Got a new query, but working
IOLoginData::formatPlayerName
IOLoginData::increaseBankBalance

Back