• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

This project is on hold at the moment.

We currently have 0 premium days.

We made it to level 71 in 90 days (78 to be exact). Along with school/real life/OTs I feel like we did a pretty good job.
Anyway, if enough of you like this thread, we'll continue posting screenshots, let us know! The character will not stop, but for now, we'll be training until we have very good skills. But if you want us to post screenshots of skill advances, let us know.

So, I guess if you're still following this, like this post!
Red

I liek this thread! keep on leveling :3!
and 71 levels in 78 days is k00l :p how many deaths? how much money you made? xd

Trying to hide as much as I can.
Group Training:

kEE2U.png

Thread Character: 78/76
Character in Mage Outfit: 71/67
Character in Full Knight: 82/74

Red

Haha, well hidden! :D

I suppose it wasn't very well hidden. A large group of players came and wiped us out. This started a war.

Now that the war is subsided quite a bit, my real life decided he wanted to get the Shadow Draptor, and I guess we're picking the project back up again, so here we go!

Our brand new look:
CWaD8.png

A bit of luck:
49TOy.png

First page updated!
Red

I suppose it wasn't very well hidden. A large group of players came and wiped us out. This started a war.

Now that the war is subsided quite a bit, my real life decided he wanted to get the Shadow Draptor, and I guess we're picking the project back up again, so here we go!

Our brand new look:
CWaD8.png

A bit of luck:
49TOy.png

First page updated!
Red
Nice mount :D

I have to say it is quite awesome to see someone within an enforced world, leveling. I used to play in Dolera back in the day, good luck!

Let's see some more pics.

You want moar? You'll have to probably wait a few more days. 18h stamina. But I did update the first page, and I've got this advance :)

SynT4.jpg

This is also our current set. Kinda ugly imho, but it'll improve :)
LX5wz.png

Red

Back