• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

I had one to deep red on a highly skilled lvl 11 pally before he combo'd me. Darn it!

gratz for the first dragon, atleast you got 70 GPS!

Thanks! :D

Gratz
Not trying to be rude or something
i know a lvl 12 pally got his first dragon ;)

Of course, this wasn't the "level I needed to kill a dragon" it was more of a "This was the first chance I could kill a dragon without a horrid waste on a knight" :)
I'd believe it, I've seen a YouTube video of a level 7 killing a demon :D (Back during 7.6 or something)

I had one to deep red on a highly skilled lvl 11 pally before he combo'd me. Darn it!

I'd believe it. Used to have a level 19 paladin that easily killed entire spawns of dragons. I had a bit of money though. Better luck next time!

@OT: I'll update this thread later today, I have some stuff to do right now :)

Red

Update!! :) Finally got a real helmet ;)

gENU4.png

Red

16:52 You advanced from Level 49 to Level 50.

Break. (Stamina) <_<

Red

Thanks! :D

Of course, this wasn't the "level I needed to kill a dragon" it was more of a "This was the first chance I could kill a dragon without a horrid waste on a knight" :)
I'd believe it, I've seen a YouTube video of a level 7 killing a demon :D (Back during 7.6 or something)

I'd believe it. Used to have a level 19 paladin that easily killed entire spawns of dragons. I had a bit of money though. Better luck next time!

@OT: I'll update this thread later today, I have some stuff to do right now :)

Red

Hah, on Antica when I had cash I could kill a dragon with my level 12 paladin with 80 distance. Of course it was a waste, though I'd profit sometimes as I would hunt in Thais spawns :)

Back on track. 4 levels in one day :)

VvFit.png

when you get a higher level, message me for some scripts if you want some, I have lots ;)

when you get a higher level, message me for some scripts if you want some, I have lots ;)

I've got a few characters higher level. What do you have? I'm interested :)

Red

Back