• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

yeah might help to understand terms in which English is used in.. he said 3kk holy cow, not referring to the current bank balance. but as in 3kk holy cow that's gonna be a lot. futuristic tense not current.

Sorry to give you guys sad news, but we won't be able to even come close to our goal. The enemy team decided to be no-lifers over their christmas break, and we're unable to even hunt.
The project will resume when we're safe to play.

Red

=o Hey REd I think I know what server it is too btw =D Huntad for not tellin me hi on msn/cyntara

This project is closed. It may return one day, but there's simply not enough time for life and Tibia.
We made it further than neither I nor the creator of the character could have ever imagined.

Thank you for all your support,
Red

Last edited:
Started on: 6/14/2011, 8:00AM EST
Ended on: 11/13/2011, 6:18PM EST

Stats:
Level: 111
Magic: 7
Club: 83
Shield: 80

11/7/11
G4uQP.png

And so it begins...

TXVc6.jpg

Red

A better screenshot would be nice, but good luck with your adventure once again.

A better screenshot would be nice, but good luck with your adventure once again.

Well obviously it's not of anything action-filled. This is the interlude to the restart of the project.
If you guys are lucky, it'll be a double-knight project. A small competition between my rl & I.

Red

This post included information on our second Knight.

This knight does not pertain to this project.

Red

Last edited:
Back