• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

This may be the last one you guys will ever get :p

rMajvME.jpg

Red

The character has been deleted at level 305.
rip.

Red

What happened!?

My rl was basically playing the character up to the end.
His work schedule changed drastically and he didn't really have time to play, so he let the account sit as free account for a month. He literally hadn't logged in since March 27, today I found the account deleted.

I suppose when you stop renewing premium you're more disposable. ;)
Red

His work schedule changed drastically and he didn't really have time to play, so he let the account sit as free account for a month. He literally hadn't logged in since March 27, today I found the account deleted.

Red

:(

Red
Sad.. :/

Thats rly a shame :( Did you contact the support?

Yeah, but we both knew the risks of botting when we started. Can't be too sour about it.
Neither of us are too upset, he's busy managing his store and I'm graduating from college in less than 2 weeks.

Just figured I'd let everyone know how the character ended.

Thats rly a shame :( Did you contact the support?

Nope. I passed the idea to my friend (he's the one with the e-mail tied to the account) so it's up to him whether or not he contacts them.
I don't think he will, though.

Red

Oh, so you were botting :/ Well still sad toühatbit ended like this.

Back