• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

"And then we see a backflash of you dying" haha.

Lol :p

Went with Phine as a blocker and made some nice exp. Peak was 225k/h or so.

who's Phine? :eek:

& I heard that Refugia is full of people who barely speak English lol, is it true?

Gratz btw.

if u got alot money or atleast 50k then u shall go to that tomb south west of ankh idk the name peninsula or so and use scarab coin and go to 2- floors then avalanches or gfb u can get over 140k/h with green stamina u just gotta get used there rlly good lvling spot for sorcs / druids

if u got alot money or atleast 50k then u shall go to that tomb south west of ankh idk the name peninsula or so and use scarab coin and go to 2- floors then avalanches or gfb u can get over 140k/h with green stamina u just gotta get used there rlly good lvling spot for sorcs / druids

That's where I went xd.

Phine's not just Phine, I am phine!

We should go back there in a few days, just bring more supplies then.

Hunting Vampires? Newb! Those things can't even touch me.

Nah just kidding. Get level 50 son!

Hunting Vampires? Newb! Those things can't even touch me.

Nah just kidding. Get level 50 son!

I promise you, when 4 vamps and some other shit hit you, you'll feel touched. Phine's hp went down fast as hell when that group came lmao
Phine's not just Phine, I am phine!

We should go back there in a few days, just bring more supplies then.

Yeah :D

I'm gonna hunt some with my paladin today and profit some :p

Edit: 78 dist on Zisly

Last edited:
Ty :)

Sold most of my crap I had in my dp. Got around 220k from it.
00:52 Tesha: Your account balance is 224415 gold.

fake zisly.

It's supposed to say

You've made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 224415 gold.

fake zisly.

It's supposed to say

You've made a pretty penny. Your account balance is 224415 gold.

Dammit! You caught me :(

Yeah, that one was fake. I have the money on Zisly but couldn't bother to login and check. I got that amount though xd

Edit:
ml 47

Last edited:
Back