• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My Tibian Life (RP/MS/EK)

He wanted to sell me Demon Legs...

failqa.png

Fail?

I made a char in refugia
19:32 You advanced from Level 1 to Level 2.
and
19:38 You advanced from Level 2 to Level 3.

edit:
19:52 You advanced from Level 3 to Level 4.
:p
edit2:
20:17 You advanced from Level 4 to Level 5.
:p
edit3:
20:57 You advanced from Level 5 to Level 6.
edit4:
22:06 You advanced from Level 6 to Level 7.

Last edited:
I went to explore a larva cave and got ml 50 while doing so.

I met this guy there. Something had happened with him. He seemed to be both deaf and blind. He still killed all those green mean larvas though. What a fighting spirit!
As the good fellow man I am, I decided to help him back to Ankhramun as he looked rather weak after all that larva smashing. When we where almost at the city, a pack of scarabs dug themselves up to the surface to fight us. I had no equipment nor strengh so I had to stay invisible, leaving Zenox all on his own against those mean creatures. The scarabs sadly defeated Zenox. He did put up a great fight though...

Fin

i went to explore a larva cave and got ml 50 while doing so.

i met this guy there. Something had happened with him. He seemed to be both deaf and blind. He still killed all those green mean larvas though. What a fighting spirit!
As the good fellow man i am, i decided to help him back to ankhramun as he looked rather weak after all that larva smashing. When we where almost at the city, a pack of scarabs dug themselves up to the surface to fight us. I had no equipment nor strengh so i had to stay invisible, leaving zenox all on his own against those mean creatures. The scarabs sadly defeated zenox. He did put up a great fight though...

fin

lol

I went to explore a larva cave and got ml 50 while doing so.

I met this guy there. Something had happened with him. He seemed to be both deaf and blind. He still killed all those green mean larvas though. What a fighting spirit!
As the good fellow man I am, I decided to help him back to Ankhramun as he looked rather weak after all that larva smashing. When we where almost at the city, a pack of scarabs dug themselves up to the surface to fight us. I had no equipment nor strengh so I had to stay invisible, leaving Zenox all on his own against those mean creatures. The scarabs sadly defeated Zenox. He did put up a great fight though...

Fin

lol, poor guy pwnt! what did he drop?

Nearly three hours in Dragon Lord's...

3hourhunt.png

Back