• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding OtLand Premium - Information & Questions

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Since some people like Otland and they want to contribute to us by donating, we are rewarding donators with some additional benefits, OtLand Premium!

OtLand Premium benefits:
  • Access to the Premium Board which is exclusively for OtLand's premium members
    • Private support board
    • Private resource board with exclusive Downloads
    • Private requests board
  • Ability to upload video attachments to posts
  • Ability to change your username once per 60 days
  • Ability to set custom title under your nickname
  • A special ribbon under your nickname with the title "Premium User" on it
  • Ability to delete your own posts
  • Ability to edit your own posts for a little longer
  • Forum Signature
    • Ability to use images
    • 512 more characters
    • 2 more lines
    • Ability to use text-size 5
Price:
  • 3 Months - US $9.00

If you wish to purchase OtLand Premium, please follow this link: https://otland.net/account/upgrades

If you have any question regarding OtLand Premium, do not hesitate to ask. A staff member or another experienced user will reply to you and give you a clear answer.

On behalf of Otland's staff members, we're thanking you for your contribution!

Yours,
Delirium.

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it possible to become donator without a credit card?
i would donate but i dont have a credit card

ps: the cake is a lie!!!

You shall not receive any code I suppose? When you succeed your purchase, PayPal will redirect you back to OTLand, where you have received your donation status.
I strongly doubt there are any codes to fill in, except for the credit card data, on PayPal.

I got one question here, when you say "Ability to delete your own posts." & "Ability to close/open your own threads." Is it also possible to delete your own thread or am i wrong about that??:eek: I know it is clear what you have written there but i just want to be sure before i purchase..

Thanks!

I got one question here, when you say "Ability to delete your own posts." & "Ability to close/open your own threads." Is it also possible to delete your own thread or am i wrong about that??:eek: I know it is clear what you have written there but i just want to be sure before i purchase..

Thanks!

You can delete your posts, but not threads ( I can't even close my threads, looks like it've been some changes ).

Donor rocks! :p

About the guy who's talking about codes, you don't need any codes you'll be redirected to OtLand and your premium status will be ready.

Donor Benefits

I wonder, is there any area of differential downloads for donors if there Otservs, maps .. "VIPS"

Access to the premium board which is exclusively for the OtLand premium users.
Bold username in blue.
Ability to use a larger avatar picture.
Host more files and with larger size to your image gallery/album.
Larger private message inbox
Ability to delete your own posts.
Ability to use animated avatars.
1000 more characters in your signature.
1 more line in your signature.
Ability to use text-size 7 in signature.

This I know, I wonder if there is only download area for donors.

This I know, I wonder if there is only download area for donors.

I've seen 2 releases on premium board, 1 Real Map and 1 Evo Project, and you can download TFS 0.4 which is more updated but not so stable, altho there's many "stable" ones.

Back