• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding OtLand Premium - Information & Questions

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.

Since some people like Otland and they want to contribute to us by donating, we are rewarding donators with some additional benefits, OtLand Premium!

OtLand Premium benefits:
  • Access to the Premium Board which is exclusively for OtLand's premium members
    • Private support board
    • Private resource board with exclusive Downloads
    • Private requests board
  • Ability to upload video attachments to posts
  • Ability to change your username once per 60 days
  • Ability to set custom title under your nickname
  • A special ribbon under your nickname with the title "Premium User" on it
  • Ability to delete your own posts
  • Ability to edit your own posts for a little longer
  • Forum Signature
    • Ability to use images
    • 512 more characters
    • 2 more lines
    • Ability to use text-size 5
Price:
  • 3 Months - US $9.00

If you wish to purchase OtLand Premium, please follow this link: https://otland.net/account/upgrades

If you have any question regarding OtLand Premium, do not hesitate to ask. A staff member or another experienced user will reply to you and give you a clear answer.

On behalf of Otland's staff members, we're thanking you for your contribution!

Yours,
Delirium.

Addendum: Leaking private material to the public boards or to another forum without the permission of the administrator/author will lead you to a banishment and/or the removal of your Premium status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to donate now, once I've done it Ill gain access to TFS 4.0 Right? Quick question then, does it support RME 1.1.11 OTB?

Thanks! :)

Just noticed that when I tried to confirm my card on paypal I asked me for a paypal 4 digit code -.- Need to wait few business days before I get that code -.-

Last edited:
here's the comprobation i have donated, and i have not Any donation Benefit :mad:

donation.bmp

Delirium quick question, does TFS 4 work with inviting friends to houses? cause it totally f**ked up on TFS 3.6~ if you invite "*" to your home it'll crash the server

Delirium quick question, does TFS 4 work with inviting friends to houses? cause it totally f**ked up on TFS 3.6~ if you invite "*" to your home it'll crash the server

Of course it works, it works on 0.3.6 to but it's something wrong with a script I bet.

Why is that of course? its been an issue for a long time that you cant invite "--->*<---" to your home cause then the server crashes..

Anyway so it does work?

how to became a donator withour credit card? i've got enough money on paypal but I don't have credit card

15moaao.jpg

Back