• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding transfer from Shadow > Lunar

Its not harder to exp on H-PVP since u had all spawns empty 24/7 + when u die by players u lose 25% and on shadow u lose 175%. Easy calculation.... to take lvl 400 on shadow fatima needed aprox 1 year, to take 400 lvl on lunar thom needed aprox 1-2 months.

Its not harder to exp on H-PVP since u had all spawns empty 24/7 + when u die by players u lose 25% and on shadow u lose 175%. Easy calculation.... to take lvl 400 on shadow fatima needed aprox 1 year, to take 400 lvl on lunar thom needed aprox 1-2 months.

calar im losting like 3 dead = 2 lvls for me :p

kk so now let me transfer to shadow its freaking transfer from open to hardcore its clearly easy to find out that on hardcore pvp its harder to exp.. bu you didnt noticed that yea? so reduce their lvls..

That's true... Look how many ppl now have got 300+ lvl, and how many had got it before transfering... It's unnormal... I like it, now is more ppl, and the server start to be no ghost server like before, but they have to high lvl, to high skills, for lunarforces reality.

fatima = 95% time at depot gratzzzzzzzz
btw gogo empty respawns, i bet u die before u hunt 30 mins

i respect your english calar

Sry i made 1 mistake :D Aprox and it should be Approx, not used to my phone yet.....

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh depends where u go to hunt :D ofc if u go hive u'll die :D but if u go poi/wrath/inq/warzones no-one will kill u.

- - - Updated - - -

That's true... Look how many ppl now have got 300+ lvl, and how many had got it before transfering... It's unnormal... I like it, now is more ppl, and the server start to be no ghost server like before, but they have to high lvl, to high skills, for lunarforces reality.

This isnt true :D cuz before u had 60ppl online and from these 60 ppl only 50-60% were exping all the time to take this 300!! It wasnt hard at all to take this lvl 300 :D cuz i've made 230 in 2 weeks :D

- - - Updated - - -
This isnt true :D cuz before u had 60ppl online and from these 60 ppl only 50-60% were exping all the time to take this 300!! It wasnt hard at all to take this lvl 300 :D cuz i've made 230 in 2 weeks :D

That's true, cuz they come here and they are over power instead to the rest of old member of lunarforce.

Back