• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regeneration skill

Majinek

Reaction score
Hello i want to do a regeneration skill but i have a little problem i don't know what files i must edit i what functions i must use i write a little script like this
if(Condition* condition = getCondition(CONDITION_REGENERATION, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT))
{
condition->setParam(CONDITIONPARAM_HEALTHGAIN, vocation->getGainAmount(GAIN_HEALTH* SKILL_AXE, SKILL_LEVEL) * 5);
condition->setParam(CONDITIONPARAM_HEALTHTICKS, (vocation->getGainTicks(GAIN_HEALTH) * 1000));
condition->setParam(CONDITIONPARAM_MANAGAIN, vocation->getGainAmount(GAIN_MANA* SKILL_AXE, SKILL_LEVEL) * 5);
condition->setParam(CONDITIONPARAM_MANATICKS, (vocation->getGainTicks(GAIN_MANA) * 1000));
}
Sry For my bad english but thanks if you will help me with that

Last edited:
1. What do you want?! I can't understand you ;/
2. This isn't right section to request.
3. What is your TFS???

<_<

try to bump once in 24 hours.
For what is your post you don;t help me but you spam -.-
Zakius are you fucking kidding me i want skill like Axe fighting and other and if my skill axe is 10 then 10* Gain Mana = Gain Hp
Virrages C++ is C++ then this is good section my tfs forgottenserver-0.3.6pl1.r83.tar

1. It can be done it lua i think (onAdvance)
2. This is C++ section to releases not for request!!!!! For next time remeber.

Obviously not, if you die all conditions are removed.

If you get soulfired at 5 hp, and then die: do you come back to life and burn 9 times?

Back