• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reimagination of Rookgaard

@up
keep your own map
@topic
sounds nice, playable and not to much details, somehow..

uZBOJzt.gif

Looks awesome! There are also nice broken tiles which you can use (ID: 3234). If you have also upper floor and labirynth I can't wait to see them :)

I (hope I've) made more dense forest by adding dark grass ground (ID:106) , forest floor (20780) and leaves carpet with falling leaves, but i wanted to give leaf golems camouflage.

001139.png

In other place I added tall trees, but this requried manyplays to set them in proper way.
I hate when two levels of tree crowns are disappearing at once,

001140.png

This a whole new world at this point but it's great. It would definitely be enjoyable to play just from the visual standpoint. If you're planning to actually host it, make sure you avoid making it a typical stale rook :D

@FenX
Thanks! I would love to host a complete server with this map, but I'm afraid I can't make everything just by myself... so maybe I will just release the map for everyone.

@FenX
Thanks! I would love to host a complete server with this map, but I'm afraid I can't make everything just by myself... so maybe I will just release the map for everyone.
Nah, sell the project, it's good enough to earn a few pennies just simply for the time you've invested into it, only fair.

@FenX
That seems to be a good option; we will see!

@Neon
Thanks for the compliment and the tip; i've almost never used that border of the roof before (I already fixed all the roofs on the map).

@Topic

[30]
30.png

[minimap] - Almost finishing everything on floor 7
minimap III.png

I've been working on a rework of Rookgaard, but instead of just reworking it, I'm trying to maintain the Rook feel with a fantasy touch - hence the big trees, flowers and plants all around. Let me know if I'm on the right path.

[1]
View attachment 42411

[2]
View attachment 42412

[3]
View attachment 42413

[4]
View attachment 42414

[5]
View attachment 42415
Post automatically merged:

[6]