• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rekaker 290+ Life thread!

Do you guys want me to post pictures from lunarforce? As I am active alot over there.

Do you guys want me to post pictures from lunarforce? As I am active alot over there.

nomemeragefaces600x5113.jpg

Last edited:
Abit bored of playing, since i reached 300 it seems i've done everything and nothing left to do. Meh

I'm going to be playing my Rp as a new little project since i'm bored of my ek so here the first picture
rpeq.png

omg, rekaker plays on this server whole of his life, still noob level, still no skill.

U created you account 17th of november 2012 and look at you level....

Rekaker is Semi retired...

Don't talk shit and fuck off.

sorry guy, look at my last login date, those who know who he is also know that he doesnt even bot, he is the british version of fatima. I have 20 botted chars that are equal to his level.

sorry guy, look at my last login date, those who know who he is also know that he doesnt even bot, he is the british version of fatima. I have 20 botted chars that are equal to his level.

He doesn't afk bot. He got bot for healing. Nothing more. So try to get you shit right next time.. pussy

He doesn't afk bot. He got bot for healing. Nothing more. So try to get you shit right next time.. pussy

i swear half of this forum doesnt even know how to read, thats what i said. HE DOESNT BOT - I DID BOT. Please dont call me a pussy if you yourself looklike a 13 year old dutch boy.

Back