• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

Manx

Reaction score
Hello everyone again Update now including ALL! 8.4 monsters <Updated="25/03/09"/>

If you find any bug please post it, Ill fix it Asap

::Credits::
::Manx:: -- Pack Maker
::EldinWorld:: -- Custom monsters (removed custom monsters till eldin release new version)
::All the named ones on 8.4 monsters thread

Changes..!!!

** Added all the missing monsters from 8.4 update
-- Mad scientist
-- Mutated Rat, Tiger, Human
-- Werewolf
-- Undead Gladiator
-- Worker golem
-- Haunted Treeling
-- Pythius the rotten
-- Hellspawn
** All should be working perfectly but if something doesn't works just report it..
-- Also they should have all the attacks exactly like global (hope so) including the exact sounds, healthpoints, summons, etc..
-- Loot its the same as global but the rates may be different due missing info (if you know the correct rates for an item or something drops too much report it
** Changed most demon class and poi monsters loot (hellhounds, diabolic imp etcc) Also attacks.
** Fixed all the minor reported bugs. (wolf being stronger than bear etcc..)
** Added a lot of missing loot to bosses (Morgaroth, Ghazbaran .. Also fixed their attacks)

-TODO- *Fix the ruthless seven minions
*Fix Monsters.xml for Linux Users

Note1.. I think there will be tons of bugs on this one because i can't test them, so everything you find post here

Edit 1..
**Fixed all the bugs reported by hiperkarma (thanks)

Edit 2..
**Coming ASAP** Make ruthless seven minions global-like

Comments:) Rates :) -- Also If you use it and you like it give me some rep+ :) clicking HERE!

Download Speedyshare
:: Here ::

Last edited:
so, you took koitsalu monster pack and fixed all the bugs that Serp reported?

well nice work anyway must of took sometime to do it all. good think i didnt start doing it otherwise i would of wasted my time. anyway nice job ill use these for sure

so, you took koitsalu monster pack and fixed all the bugs that Serp reported?

well nice work anyway must of took sometime to do it all. good think i didnt start doing it otherwise i would of wasted my time. anyway nice job ill use these for sure

no its not koitsalu's monster pack xD, thanks btw :)

no its not koitsalu's monster pack xD, thanks btw :)

i still think its a good pack and i'm not knocking you for editing someones else's, so i was just wondering what u used as the base, TFS default or another pack(which pack)?

only reason i said koisalu's pack is b/c most of the bugs reported in that thread, u have said where stated here as fixed in ur monsters pack.

btw rep+ i forgot to add b4

i still think its a good pack and i'm not knocking you for editing someones else's, so i was just wondering what u used as the base, TFS default or another pack(which pack)?

only reason i said koisalu's pack is b/c most of the bugs reported in that thread, u have said where stated here as fixed in ur monsters pack.

btw rep+ i forgot to add b4

it was from the deadtouch distro i think

[21/10/2008 19:50:38] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Ice Golem
[21/10/2008 19:50:38] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Ice Golem
[21/10/2008 19:50:38] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Banshee
[21/10/2008 19:50:38] [Spawn::addMonster] Can not find Butterfly

and

[21/10/2008 19:50:26] Warning: [Monsters::deserializeSpell] - Necromancer - Unknown areaEffect: death
[21/10/2008 19:50:26] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpells] Effect type "effect" does not exist.
[21/10/2008 19:50:26] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpells] Effect type "effect" does not exist.

maybe it has the wrong name but it is in the pack, some monsters are bugged but i already fixed them on my other pack so i will upload it

Edit..
found the bugs of the ice golem xD missing end already fixed in the new pack, also the banshee missing end too

Last edited:
It's not exactly an error. It's because when you add a monster in the mapeditor it has a different name.

Ex:

You add a monster called IceGolem in the mapeditor, and that monster it's called Ice Golem in the pack... :)

Back