• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Forgotten Server Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, on this map, i found a secret room with 100CC, mpa and lots of stuffs xD

So i'll just import the npc's and stuff and i use my own map. I got STORM map as this map, but i have removed all the secret spawns, added V.I.P System, i got Svargrond margor and all that too. ^^

@Thanks to a user here named Sasir for it. I got a very good rlmap now ^^

Lol, on this map, i found a secret room with 100CC, mpa and lots of stuffs xD

So i'll just import the npc's and stuff and i use my own map. I got STORM map as this map, but i have removed all the secret spawns, added V.I.P System, i got Svargrond margor and all that too. ^^

@Thanks to a user here named Sasir for it. I got a very good rlmap now ^^
There is only a chest on kazordoon near depot. Im sure there isnt any other room because I changed the map format and I looked for expensive items id's on map.

If I have time I might fix this map so the quests work, cause right now sucks.

Dude when i downloaded this serv it was full of bugs ( am not sure ) i dont know if it was my computer or the OT ;S some of the tiles are f.. up (tiles not files xD)

There is only a chest on kazordoon near depot. Im sure there isnt any other room because I changed the map format and I looked for expensive items id's on map.

If I have time I might fix this map so the quests work, cause right now sucks.

Theres a tree in ab to.. Where you get dragon scale legs :p

Nice job man :) Just I have 8.1 RL map 44mb and no need your :)

Sadly getting a debug right after leaving temple of Thais : / Any clues?

ehhh..... bad database....

Błąd

zapytanie SQL:

INSERT INTO `accounts`
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL zwrócił komunikat: Dokumentacja
#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back