• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Forgotten Server Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i'm stupid, but i dont understand how i can make characters :S

-Anti

Well i dunno what i did lol i tryd open map with my 8.1 map editor said something about haveing update items then everytime it open there was glichs n that stuff in the void in rl tibia map everywere. but nice map form what i could see. maby can help me with what i did wrong

I got a 47MB rl map 8.1 IN a otserv with actions and evrything its ALL Cities. If you want i can post it.

Nice job man :) Just I have 8.1 RL map 44mb and no need your :)

ROflmao, I bet none care. Real maps over 44 maps r easy to find here. mine is 76 ;< 8.1 fully maptracked. Maybe missing some small spots but anyway. Cry me a river.

I got a 47MB rl map 8.1 IN a otserv with actions and evrything its ALL Cities. If you want i can post it.

Post it, i need some actions and houses ^^

Thanks, this is great, but do you got the map editor with all Npcs =)?

How come his rl map 8.1 has 47 MB when tibia real map 7.92 has 66 or somethin

It is easy, it is not the full rl map just some parts of it!

Hello, i have a problem when i imported the sql database is says :

Fel
SQL-fråga:

INSERT INTO `accounts`
VALUES ( 1, '1', 1, 65535, 0, '0', '', 0, 0 ) ;

MySQL sa:

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

Please somone !? :D

I got a problem I cant find the sql
And the sql that come there it isnt complete
Only accounts :(

Thanks
Alokeseve... :huh:

@up try to use the newest database.sql / MRV

Can someone update this to the latest release?

to 8.1 you mean!?, it is not so hard ;) try seach and you will know how to do!

No, thats not the problem, the problem is the fuctions for the npcs and monsters since 2.10 is much different from 2.4

I start upp my server , and putt my ip in COnfig . loa , but then i want loggin on tibia , Its stay "Server is offlie "But it's Online , anyone know the problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back