• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

[RELEASE] Wellcome windows and "!help" Command!

Exedion

Reaction score
Well is a easy code, but how nobody take a little time to make or release, i work in that!

In the file "login.lua" in creaturescripts put this:

Code:
function onLogin(cid)
	local getStatus = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293)
	if(getStatus ~= TRUE) then
		local str = "Wellcome\nExera Server\nºPlayers Commands:\n-!help\n-!online\n-!buyhouse\n-!sellhouse\n-!serverinfo\n-!kills\n-!createguild\n-!joinguild\n-!buypremium\n-!leavehouse\n-!save\n-!changesex\n-!uptime\n-!ranks 'exp or skill rank here'\nClick in you wand/rod or your weapon for select skill.\nHave Fun\nThe Cipsoft, ForgottenServer And Exera Team"
		doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, str)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 3293, TRUE)
	end	
	return TRUE
end

You can edit the text in the "" for make a personal wellcome windows and use the command '\n' to scroll down the text.

add this to the creaturescripts.xml:

Code:
<event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" script="login.lua"/>

now for !help command make a file named "help" in talkactions and put this:

Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
str = "Exera Server\nºPlayers Commands:\n-!online\n-!buyhouse\n-!sellhouse\n-!serverinfo\n-!kills\n-!createguild\n-!joinguild\n-!buypremium\n-!leavehouse\n-!save\n-!changesex\n-!uptime\n-!ranks ''exp or skill rank here''\nClick in you wand/rod or your weapon for select skill.\nHave Fun\nThe Cipsoft, ForgottenServer And Exera Team"

doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, str)
	return TRUE
end

you can edit like wellcome window and add this to talkactions.xml:

Code:
<talkaction words="!help" script="help.lua"/>

Enjoy ^^

PS: Mokerhamer i made this code for myself, put my name in the release list plz
Credits to ispiro for edit^^

Last edited:
Nice codes, good for people who doesen't know how to make the new window-codes.

yes and is easy ^^ i know this nos is the correct forum but anyone can help to find the database without bugs of TFS 2.0.5? the mine are bugged in the deathlist... :(

Added it to the [Released] Lua function scripts under talkactions ! good job!

p.s is it made by you or "Help CODES?"

jejeje is made by me but how i dont know how make the "code" box y use the quote! and in the name i put the name of the scripts jejej, can you help me with the database?

I added
Code:
if getPlayerLevel(cid) <= 20 then
so high levels don't get pissed off so much whenever they login. :p

Nice code, but maybe you should use a storage value so you only get the message the fist time.

What if you are hunting and for some reason you had to logout and when you log in back there's a demon and you get the popup? :D

Back