• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Zytarios 8.42 Real Map 105MB + Website + A lot of Scripts + Tutorial

Cool Map ( ta mapa jest good tylko ci co maja servy z rl mapami frajery mowia sux this map is Cool !!!)

Please ppl, first time see the FIRST WORD from the tittle {RELEASE} I'm only puted that here, its not to be perfect, if you have problems/ dont like? about that talk with the owner from zytarios its ates ts ;D

Please ppl, first time see the FIRST WORD from the tittle {RELEASE} I'm only puted that here, its not to be perfect, if you have problems/ dont like? about that talk with the owner from zytarios its ates ts ;D

You failed the Warsystem release, and you failed the distro release.

Okey we pretty much know now that he's failed with it, Pepole don't need to write it twice ffs

This OTS have really good map, but distro of this OTS in 100% incorrectly, repairs to, because i would like use this ots ;]

I'm sorry, but this map does suck... My is alot better (not released)
Also, thx limannen for the spawns i missed on my map :*
With alot of help from this great OT community, anything is possible.

You released a failing project after the ownership was changed? Lol.

When I open the server it do this:
errorhmr.png

If i say yes it say error, and if i say no it closes
How can i solve it?

Srry by my dab english. :(

@Up,

It is because this server is using an "OUT-DATED" distro.

Regards.

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

im using 8.42 limannens roxor

Warning: parse_ini_file(C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

im using 8.42 limannens roxor

is it that

}
//load server config
$config['server'] = parse_ini_file($config['site']['server_path'].'config.lua');
if(isset($config['server']['mysqlHost']))
{:wub::wub:

Back