• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Zytarios 8.42 Real Map 105MB + Website + A lot of Scripts + Tutorial

Fucking hacker, see htdocs/hax.php, nice xploit :)
Some shit are you to come here for people to hack, Want some advice? Buy yourself a life.
Admins please, delete link, and ban this noob.

LOL!
You cant even use loops you idiot. Exploit in rar. Omfg. You did 50 poi script files and you cold script it in 4. Lmao. Please delete this theard, some scripts are just stolen without any credits.

[02/08/2009 20:14:44] >> Checking software version... outdated, please consider updating!
[02/08/2009 20:14:45] > Current version information - version: 0.3.3, patch: 0, build: 1471, timestamp: 1238943873.
[02/08/2009 20:14:45] > Latest version information - version: 0.3.4, patch: 2, build: 1879, timestamp: 1242396574.
[02/08/2009 20:14:46] >> Loading config (config.lua)

[02/08/2009 20:14:46] > ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!

How do I resolve this error?

Wunnerandy, first you were like: oh i hate this server as evryone, im so cool, then when he comment you you where like, its not only me :/ why angry? Im laughing at you.

Originally Posted by Limannen
The map is 105 mb? WOW ! 40% of it is water.
"erased water", my ass. It's more than the Real Tibia server that ates long time ago released.
And "all the npcs" ? You got 196 npcs, our real map project currently got 230+.
And I don't even wanna start talking about "balanced vocs"...anyone can honestly check it...not even close.
If anything, I'm just happy for the raids :S So...ty ^^ hah
"allot of scripts with acc site", well...it's nothing you CAN'T find at website applications, so.

I'd say this is just a update of a old, incomplete, buggy version of a realmap server.
This server has only 1 thing that might be appreciated to the vip guys, donators boots/axe/sword, etc.
This server has nothing better that the real map project doesn't.

Fail ?
/Limannen

Man u are king!

First things first...this sucks, and I'll tell you why too:

The map is 105 mb? WOW ! 40% of it is water.
"erased water", my ass. It's more than the Real Tibia server that ates long time ago released.
And "all the npcs" ? You got 196 npcs, our real map project currently got 230+.
And I don't even wanna start talking about "balanced vocs"...anyone can honestly check it...not even close.
If anything, I'm just happy for the raids :S So...ty ^^ hah
"allot of scripts with acc site", well...it's nothing you CAN'T find at website applications, so.

I'd say this is just a update of a old, incomplete, buggy version of a realmap server.
This server has only 1 thing that might be appreciated to the vip guys, donators boots/axe/sword, etc.
This server has nothing better that the real map project doesn't.

Fail ?
/Limannen

"haha?" The real map project sux since it crashes everytime ur trying to log in, Fail at u too sir butkiss!

Back