• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] Zytarios 8.42 Real Map 105MB + Website + A lot of Scripts + Tutorial

U havent even tested it is my guess.... No-lifer who just wanna feel they are something, how great...

Ola gostaria de falar com meus queridos jogadores 1 grande surpresa que aguarda vocês para todos vips terão 1 promoção que ate 12 de novembro uma queima de stock vips + coins + 1kk

Não percão Promoção por tempo limitado

Promoção De Reabertura do servidor

15 dias de vip + 25 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 7,90
30 dias de vip + 100 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 10,90
45 dias de vip +150 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 20,90
60 dias de vip + 300 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 30,90
90 dias de vip + 500 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 45,90
180 dias de vip + 1000 vip coins + 1kk = R$ 85,90

Atenciosamente xdragon / roachost

fail.. they worked almost 98% just on the map (tracked etc.)

Actually, more like 60% map, 40% scripting and re-/writing scripts xD
And I'm hurt by the "worked" part, since we still work on it...it's just the noobs that think we have quit the project because we've been a little bit idle.

pff

It's really buggy, you have edited towns like as in a war server, when i opened the map editor.:(

First things first...this sucks, and I'll tell you why too:

The map is 105 mb? WOW ! 40% of it is water.
"erased water", my ass. It's more than the Real Tibia server that ates long time ago released.
And "all the npcs" ? You got 196 npcs, our real map project currently got 230+.
And I don't even wanna start talking about "balanced vocs"...anyone can honestly check it...not even close.
If anything, I'm just happy for the raids :S So...ty ^^ hah
"allot of scripts with acc site", well...it's nothing you CAN'T find at website applications, so.

I'd say this is just a update of a old, incomplete, buggy version of a realmap server.
This server has only 1 thing that might be appreciated to the vip guys, donators boots/axe/sword, etc.
This server has nothing better that the real map project doesn't.

Fail ?
/Limannen
yeah dude this server is shit, dont try to tell us this is a bad ass server cuz we all know including you that is server is a server that no one will ever download so stop making pieces of shit servers and start making ones that other people will actuality download lol:w00t::p:peace:

YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Cracked Tibia ElfBot NG (For Tibia 8.53)

Here's Cracked ElfBot NG.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/568544474.html

How its work?
1.Download
2.Open
3.Instal in folder with trial version
4.Run Tibia client
5.Run loader.exe
6.Press "Patch"
7.Log in
8.Have fun :)

Cracked by Mar.

And to future please dont spam that here's a virus or smth, file is safe, you're free to scan, i have nothing to hide.

Fast and Easy Cracker For ElfBot NG and NG Bot 8.53 [ FIRST RELEASE ]

Here's F&E Cracker for Elf Bot and NG Bot. Easy to use.

ngcrack1.png

Run Cracker, Chose kind of bot (Elf or Ng) Show the way to folder with Ng/Elf and press "Do It"

ngcrack2.jpg

Download Link :

For the people saying they got hacked by this Cracker and for the people
that are afraid of downloading and get hacked, I can calm you guys and
say with 100% sureness that this cracker is NOT a hack, I checked the program
and theres absolutely nothing to worry...anyone saying they got hacked and
that it could only be because of the program since they dont use any cheat blablabla,
sorry to break it to you guys, but it was not cracker that hacked you!

Make scan ofc, before Download.

Happy Botting ;)

Tibia Bots Patcher 8.53 (Cracker)

Hi.I will not write here 10000~ words about it. Its very simple and easy program. With it You can patch (same as crack,ur trial will not trial xd)Also its hide Your unnoficial software by CipSoft's Auto Detecting tool (Big thx to vgo script) Its ( Ng or Elf ) Workin' only for 8.53 Version now.If You scare that virus here, scan it, if u think that its hack, dont download.

Screenshot:

tbp.png

Download Links:

Virustotal Scan:
scand.png

Nothing more to say, hope hear thanks here.

Back