• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Doesn't TFS 0.3b2 support 8.4 maps?
Because it can't load 8.4 maps :/

Yer or just use Simone, open in RME, edit, go to map/preferences change there to 8.31 instead of 8.4, save as it is with "red things" open in Simone, save like that, paste innto ur World folder and voila.

It doesn't matter. He said that he has map and it won't load. I have posted few times how to make it working.

It doesn't matter. He said that he has map and it won't load. I have posted few times how to make it working.

TFS doesn't load the map from RME, loads from Simone, but Simone doesn't load map saved in RME as 8.4. And in the way i wrote we can bypass it ;)

You're wrong.

If you are wise enough you can realise that on public otland svn repository is TFSb2 with OTBMv2 map support. Although it's not posted on forum you can freely download source and compile TFS fully compatible with 8.4 map format, and it is working with RME 1.1.4

Simone's Map Editor sucks :f. But I am using it to verify map from errors.

You're wrong.

If you are wise enough you can realise that on public otland svn repository is TFSb2 with OTBMv2 map support. Although it's not posted on forum you can freely download source and compile TFS fully compatible with 8.4 map format, and it is working with RME 1.1.4

Simone's Map Editor sucks :f. But I am using it to verify map from errors.

Then why i cannot open map in Simone saved in RME and server cannot load it? When i save in RME as 8.3, then save again in Simone server loads it o_O

i think the thread should be used for the further releases of tfs... also

When the next server comeing out.. im guessing you all had some difficulties because it's the 19th.. anyways good luck!

I just dont understand why TFS guys put the wrong date in their forum I think they are calling to have spam -.-

Because they're aiming for that specific date?
Would you rather have no date at all?

@ap ap
They just want you thinking that they screwed you and in some time they will come up with "banana? NO! SURPRAIS!!!111oneone" and publish server. Muehe, evil, isn't it?

Back