• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Just set it :) Yeah, just a week of difference! Its because there were alot of changes since RC1 which should be released, but are too big to be patches.
I don't want people to be outdated, though, I have some things to fix yet ;-)

great work !xd

Just set it :) Yeah, just a week of difference! Its because there were alot of changes since RC1 which should be released, but are too big to be patches.
I don't want people to be outdated, though, I have some things to fix yet ;-)

u go girl :) rc1 patch level 2 is great. can't wait what will be rc2 then!

It's quite calm atmosphere here taking into account rc2 was to be released 1 hour ago and it wasn't... :p

It's quite calm atmosphere here taking into account rc2 was to be released 1 hour ago and it wasn't... :p

Ahahahahaah

Because last time the release was a couple hours to late, Lef got irritated and delayed it with several days? :p

Now users don't dare to flame. ^^

But the bright side, Its not released, it means Lef found something important that should be fixed before it comes out public.

So chill out and wait for the dude, he does us the favour of creating it, so be grateful!

C:

AAAH!
=D
You guys should work more before the weak preceding the release date :p

\\

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahahahahaah

Because last time the release was a couple hours to late, Lef got irritated and delayed it with several days? :p

Now users don't dare to flame. ^^

But the bright side, Its not released, it means Lef found something important that should be fixed before it comes out public.

So chill out and wait for the dude, he does us the favour of creating it, so be grateful!

C:

He didnt delay it, he couldnt manage to get it on time and used just a lame excuse :(

Actually I was on a trip to mountains, I've just came back after 9 hours of car + train + bus travel...

Doh, you are to honest. C:

Back