• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Code:
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:27.
?

For people who are waiting for a fix and patch:

TFS Developers are working hard to find a solution for current problems. It takes a lot of time to test our fixes as we cannot cause crash manually but we do have to wait for it to occur.

Private subversion is running and we are commiting patches. Special thanks goes to Mickula who spends time to merge changes and on his main server is testing what was done.

As we notice a progress, I will inform you. For now it's hard to estimate release date.

Testing patches eventually requires your server to be swtiched to Testing Mode. You need quite a bit amount of players there as well.

We have already invited new testers to TFS Team - you may see them here: New developers! - OtLand. I doubt Elf is keen on inviting more. Anyway, thanks for your support.

When you release new TFLS?

#edit
thanks for the comprehensive post xD

Last edited:
As fast as I get to know that I will answer you. Personally, I think that noone concentrates on TFLS now as we are fixing database connection issue.

Back