• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

gogo RC4 kkkkk
Fantastic work tfs team, you guys are great, keep it up!

so will we wait for fixes untill 0.3.4?? or you're going to release that damn patch -.-?

so will we wait for fixes untill 0.3.4?? or you're going to release that damn patch -.-?

Whats up with your behavior? Show some respect, they are doing an awesome work. Do it yourself if you don't want them to do it.

Whats up with your behavior? Show some respect, they are doing an awesome work. Do it yourself if you don't want them to do it.
:thumbup:

For the rest of you - users - be prepared!

Signed

If you don't respect them, then go die. They are doing a hell of a job for free. Would like to see all the flamers do it. Bet none of them can do it, else they would know what it takes and wouldn't flame.

I'm not flaming, but there are people that are still waiting, ahh you would know if you were on my place, sadly i've got nothing to host right now, I was stupid to don't save the most stable data for me which was 0.3.1.

So, it's your problem. Every time they release a new version, there's always something saying something like Always save your data files before updating to a newer version. If you don't read it, sorry.
bte, great release :p

Oh yeah, then I can add it to my server just before release! Thank you Talaturen!! <3 rep++ for The Forgotten Team!!

11 hours late! dont get me wrong im not whining just asking whats going on? :p

Back