• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

I mean in the OT community...

Still doubtful. I'd say the most famous programmer in the OT Community is SimOne. Talaturen's only well-known for being the creator of TFS. I'd say Xidaozu is probably just as "famous" as Talaturen. :p

(sorry for off-topic convo btw)

@december 8th why not push it back a couple weeks in order to get the christmas update in there from cipsoft just a thought

@december 8th why not push it back a couple weeks in order to get the christmas update in there from cipsoft just a thought

Agreed. If you're gonna release that close to the update, may as well include it.

Nah, it'll take about 15 minutes to make it work with the newest tibia protocol.

Agreed, and I haven't heard anything about the update but i'm guessing it'll just be more vocation balancing so nothing major most likely.

@up

I have same question. Will be update to 8.1? With new spells types etc? It is all hard to do?

And if it will be, then database wiil be changed? Or we can continue with actually player account? Or need restart?

I think this update to 8.1 will be good idea ;D

@up

I have same question. Will be update to 8.1? With new spells types etc? It is all hard to do?

And if it will be, then database wiil be changed? Or we can continue with actually player account? Or need restart?

I think this update to 8.1 will be good idea ;D

I think it will take time to put all new spell etc, because they are a lot and the next release I think, but im not sure.. Might include compatibility with 8.1

Well, it will take a while to fix all the spells, but I guess it will be compatible with 8.1.

I think it's highly unlikely that you'll have to reset your server because of the upgrade to 8.1.

0.2.7 [Moon Princess] - 8th December 2007

* Updated to support protocol 8.1
* Banishment broadcasts enabled/disabled is now configurable
* Improved doors and construction kits, should run faster now and avoid looping huge arrays in beginning
* MD5 password support in Account Manager

I was wondering one thing, will the 0.2.7 version support 8.0 too, because the thing is that when this will have come out [in 8 days]
for protocol 8.1 you won't be able to make a map because there isn't any 8.1 map editor yet, there isn't an ot item editor for 8.1
and so on, so how will it be?

You can only copy new tibia.spr and new tibia.dat to your folder with mapeditor, load and save map.

He stays us to wait only for versions 0.2.7 [Moon Princess] - 8th December 2007:p

Back