• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Dude the only thing you will gain doing that is more spam, from more noobs, you're only punishing the people who waits that for almost a month

Guys remember that he's doing a favour for us, he doesn't have to!. But i still hope erp0t's gna have mercy on us and release it :(

sorry, I won't release it today due to some kids that spammed my profile, msn and mail. bye.

Launch and let 'em shut off.

HAHAHA

EDIT!

erp0t, you must know that some of these spawners could be avoided for two acts...

ONE, yours: never pass MSN, nor e-mails nor cell phones because you lead a great project and many of your followers are big psycho;

TWO, your Nightmare-Developer. He humilhated me saying that i'm noob because I just accepted your message instead of RELEASEDATES! either, and now, everyone looks there first. And, to make it worse, you forgot to update yesterday. He's really a poor noob, poor noob.

Sorry for being a really jackass, but that's the true, just like heaven, like that movie with Reese Withespoon and another guy unknown. You are the only one that controls this server. Will you let any wacko-loper or maniac buyers change your project's life?

Last edited:
You think that delaying the release will stop them from doing it again? Guess you are wrong =D

You have to face it, much noobs here. ^^

you know what's registering addresses and submitting/adding them to spam bots? ;)

maybe I'll release it today, but at late night, more morning.

damn ur great, thanks. i hope you will i believe in you! love

@erp0t
don't get angry us please.because, we are loving useing TFS.and we are waiting with the impatience.understand us please.

Thanks.

He said he won't release this today couse he hasn't finished it yet... he just want to explain away his irresponsibility. I'm disappointed of him becouse we got last release with very small delay, i hoped to get this one without delay too...

thanks erp0t no hurry, you guys do great work and we can wait thanks again

Yea, and add to TFSb3 some fri itens in ab plx?

I can't understand people which are trying to beg for new version. I am quiet. I HAVE BETA 3. Is that too difficult to observe erp0t's profile? And when activity will change to something like "making new thread" then you will know that perhaps Elf is writing new topic for the new version.

Simply, I don't get it.

With big no comment,
Hermes

@UP
I think that is a lot of work for my brain :cool:

BETA 03:

Sooner or later!
Your legs give way, you hit the ground (8)

@Nightmare
Why do you say it? We can't discuss the realese dates?

@Shynzo
Now 0.3 will come :)

Maybe let's play a game to shorten waiting? :D

The rules are simple.

Any user which posts there request for 0.3b3 or 0.2pl23 (?) or whatever, is GAY!

Wise posts are allowed ^^,

Have fun!

Back