• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasedates!

Tala why you no add the lua function of "isMoveableItem"? with that function can use all spells from OpenTibia Subversion!

Because there's 'isMoveable(uid)' lua function already.

men but in sourcers i dont see the lua function? where are?

The underlined versions has been already released or is under development?

The releasedate is standing next to version numbers, what do you think..?

that's quite a wait! 8th of december? :/

I don't have much time because of school and I'm also starting to lose the interest. Kiper is creating a code or commit something to the subversion like.. once every two months?

If there should be any new features in the coming versions we will need that time.

I'm thinking about recruiting new developers soon, but I don't think I'll find any C++ Programmer with free time to join.

Aww, sad to hear that you're loosing interest, since this is the best OTS there is. And for the C++ programmer part, I'm SURE that YOU of all people will find a programmer, since you're the most famous programmer there is, I'm sure that everyone wants to join you.

I'm thinking about recruiting new developers soon, but I don't think I'll find any C++ Programmer with free time to join.

I might be a tad busy seeing that I just recently joined the official development team, but.. I'm here.:rolleyes:

@Empty: He's the most famous programmer there is? Lol.

Back