• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing Bright Server V 2.5 exclusive

Shall i release it?

• Yes

Votes: 55 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
Well, as some ppl love the 7.6 servers. i decided to release my server after editing and adding lots of things in it. changed it 100%.

now, i am asking if ppl would like me to release that server with it's own client, acc maker (website), map and more..

i will do it.

but need just ur rate and also vote for yes to release or no i won't use it.

here is some screen shots:

Clinet

bright_server_client.gif

Map screen shots (hint: those images was b4 editing the client):

custom%20monsters%20outfits.GIF

healing%20rook%20monk.GIF

new%20food.GIF

new%20npc%20outfits.GIF

new%20outfits%20=%5D.GIF

orcale%20to%20main.GIF

sharks%20&%20sea%20monsters.GIF

Ok, now u saw somethings about bright server. Now if u want me to release just vote for yes. Otherwise, vote for no

Yours:

Lion

Last edited:
Thanks man. still w8ing for more votes. last vote i will counted is on <28/2/2009> 00:00 CET

so need more votes and rates. if u need more details about anything. u can ask and i will reply u. this server got million of other things that didn't talked about yet. but can't remember everything. so please ask and i will reply :D

Bright Server History (Hint): that server was made after GoobersOT by a month so it was the 2nd edited server, gfx, client etc.. after goobs. and at that time 7.6 was the latest version.

Yours:

Lion

Last edited:
Not that easy as u think dude. cuz it's not about mapping and adding sprites only. the source itself also edited. the client. and more..

W8ing for more until 28/2/2009 00:00 CET. all ur questions, votes, rates are welcome

Thanks for who posted and tell thier opinions.

Yours:

Lion

Its awesome work, i would like to download it!

also, will you continue the project? or are you leaving it. i think you should release and continue improving :p

it's great for old school tibia lovers :D. it also go multi-security ways for all kind of tibia hackers. :D

W8ing for more votes and posts

about improving not sure. anyway i will release it's source too. :D

maybe improving it after releasing and see if ppl liked or not :D .

Yours:

Lion

I think it looks great.
I hope you decide to release it...

The community and myself will appreciate it.

Yes! Giving this kind of server to the community would be a great addition. Old-school players would look to create a server like this, custom sprites, client, monsters, items, map. Great server, keep it up, I think you should release it.

If it take 2 minutes to do that. i advice that u do it alone tho...

sorry for saying that but 1stly i won't get anything special for releasing it i will just do it cuz i liked the community and the ppl in

2ndly i didn't said i made a miracle. i just collected and added some information and other things from lots of ppl posts and worked on those information as how to add sprites, new outfits, edit the source, compiling, hexing the client etc.. to forum a great server. but it took time, it took effort, asked ppl here and there. (vitor, rogier, black demon, lejjo, lord hepipud and lots of other ppl helped me too...) and please don forget that this server was created when 7.6 was the latest server.

I don need from the community anything except a thanks or even if u don want to thank me it's ok. but all i ask for is not acting as if that was made in 2 days or it's really fuckin easy to be done. (simply just ask urself how long editing everything in a source will take from me) which was part of that project. i worked alone on it. yea took knowledge and info from alot of ppl but the work itself was only by me no one else helped me in that. and a true statment i don care u will trust or no. that project took me 6-7 months of work,

Anyway thanks for ur posts but if u gionna say a good thing go for it otherwise keep it for urself...

Yours:

Lion

Last edited:
and i am glad that i will do a favour even if it was an easy as some ppl think (but i am sure it isn't cuz i am the whole server and client etc.. builder and editor) and wish all likes it :D

Back