• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing narozia server for 8.31

who isnt going to host this,
Every noob on otland will have this server up.

Good luck.

Why you cant post your exe here :)

Because it is in the .exe file the viruses can be. And i want people to trust me, so it's not hard to download TFS 0.3 for 8.31 and just put it in the folder. Are you too lazy to do that? Shall i come and feed you irl too?

Please reupload it on speedy*****malware.localhost, cause my download speed is 3kb/s on this side.

Exactly what you winning on this ?, you bought the map and release hahahah ;)

Anyway this its the worst rl map anyway, i dont like they custom's map... when im done with my rl map i going to make a custom... so hosting + mapping a custom ;)

File is clean, scanned with KAV2009 with the newest databases. Files are messed up and map is too large to work with it on slower computers. Anyways Narozia is Narozia. Now (perhaps on newer version) are playing 300 players, so.. :)

Exactly what you winning on this ?, you bought the map and release hahahah ;)

Anyway this its the worst rl map anyway, i dont like they custom's map... when im done with my rl map i going to make a custom... so hosting + mapping a custom ;)

It is the worst rl map? I don't think so, please take a look at narozias servers and see how many players that is playing their servers. I released this one because people wanted the map or parts of it anyways. The errors in the server consoll isn't hard to fix, so making a own server will take much longer time than fix those errors. And your server that you are doing now IS based on Narozias server as your Zonet friend said.

Edit: How hard is it to take away custom islands? You can remove it from the boat npc and noone can go there.

btw: Ates is only mad because i released this. He spammed me on msn before that i should take it away because too many noobs would be using this one.

Last edited:
Ates, I bet Narozia is much better than yours.

Edit. The serverfiles are clean, seems to be the real narozia actually.

Last edited:
Ates, I bet Narozia is much better than yours.

Edit. The serverfiles are clean, seems to be the real narozia actually.

Its the real narozia, but have you tried starting it?
900+ errors, including houses Lol...MAJOR COMP LAG.

Edit: Ill be using the map.

Its the real narozia, but have you tried starting it?
900+ errors, including houses Lol...MAJOR COMP LAG.

Edit: Ill be using the map.

Well, so? o_O

Works for me, yes I get the console errors but they aren't slowing down my computer, also I noticed that there are 3 Narozia otbm files in the folder, is the .exe file counting them too? o_O

I can get it working, but some things doesnt work like Raids. At least for me

Back