• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing narozia server for 8.31

Agree.. there

also he didnt see the newest.. i post that to him for 1-2 weeks ago!

I've seen you 2 are very good friends on the internet, I don't know more but, I didn't get surprised that you're cooperating, and why don't you release your wonderful server then? o_O what's the matter, afraid of showing all bugs? >.<

I've seen you 2 are very good friends on the internet, I don't know more but, I didn't get surprised that you're cooperating, and why don't you release your wonderful server then? o_O what's the matter, afraid of showing all bugs? >.<

Because im going to host...

Edit: Yes, we are friends...

Meh Ates, just the fuck up, he is just releasing a server, we dont give a fuck if ur server os better than Narozia.

Stfu you scammer... leave this forum maybe better for you, go to scammer.com and be friend with Ryan....

Who is it quite likely fixe server with me for 8.4, and thus bugs and all that crap

Its better if you start from a own rl map... and use track otbm file and paste all new files and so... use cams and so... also, take scripts from this server, can be useful... but or this OT suxs!

EDIT : Who is it quite likely fixe server with me for 8.4, and thus bugs and all that crap

Add me on MESSNENGER [email protected]

Its better if you start from a own rl map... and use track otbm file and paste all new files and so... use cams and so... also, take scripts from this server, can be useful... but or this OT suxs!

Its hard to paste all that from map to a map maybe you can help?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should shut up aswell :D

@XGRA just stfu please scammer...

Legend Mario: I see you are a legend ;) ... na but i can be nice you have my map, not the best, but the one i had for 1-2 weeks ago, its still good... inq quest and things on it;)

Back