• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing narozia server for 8.31

Great now we have a bunch of br's that want to host this server and a few that are even putting Narozia owner in their title. Lmao what have you done to make yourself the owner of this server. Nothing. This should be deleted and the crap map deleted, the npcs posted elsewhere like they are, the scripts distributed across lua forums, so the noobs have to put it together at least. Instead of hosting ignoring errors and setting exp to 999999

Hmm ;] took me 20 seconds to load map, but there is so much errors/warnings and spawns loaded 100 seconds... :D Does anyone have it fixed, I think it could took far less if there would not be errors.

how much ram you have?:d
im need to buy and start hosting my rl server ;P

This isss madd! thx man took me like 3minutes to open the server! thx alot i might use this but till then its saved on my computer for the future

I didn't add the .EXE file because i wanted people to trust me. And how hard is it to download the .exe file yourself?

MY norton said it was clean, but that doesnt mean its clean. But im sure it's clean

Back