• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Releasing narozia server for 8.31

No, you didn't say anything about your English, but it's obvius that you don't speal it very well. ;)
It's difficult to understand you, I'm sorry if you can't see that.

But, don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you this in a bad way, you know.

I know, most of the peoples say its understandable....

C'on lol Narozia map f*ck that, its not narozia map, its real tibia map that ryan took from some forum or just tracked rl map so pleas, use the word RL map not Narozia map -.-

C'on lol Narozia map f*ck that, its not narozia map, its real tibia map that ryan took from some forum or just tracked rl map so pleas, use the word RL map not Narozia map -.-

Hahahahahahahahaha... You saw Narozia' MAP in their server? It's REAL map, with some changes and updates.
Oh my..

I've tried now with TFS 0.2pl20. But nothing, when i try to logging with a character it doesn't log in, instead of that, it Returns to the character list, and in the console it says GM XX Logged in. GM XX Logged out.

Dunno what happens :S

RL map? real life map, wow that must have took him looooooong time to map...

@up
Or he just attacked zTracker to his boots and walked around the world >.>

I'm wondering has he full Sahara..

He hasnt made a shit of his own, it's just a normal global map which he stole from trix and everyone knows it..

i think that this will destroy every real map server and a work does to that real map serv , because every noob will download the narozia server and put it online and they will be happy because they will get profit with that and they will think that they are the best :> nothing more to add ;p
edit: and i think now that every1 will blame on me but i dont care :d

Last edited:
i think that this will destroy every real map server and a work does to that real map serv , because every noob will download the narozia server and put it online and they will be happy because they will get profit with that and they will think that they are the best :> nothing more to add ;p
edit: and i think now that every1 will blame on me but i dont care :d

True, but there's no peoples want join this shit ot anymore...

but i going to host today/tommorow.

Meh, to many real map servers, plus OT doesnt really count, if i want to play a real map, ill just go to REAL tibia. People like real maps because they can see the premium places etc... :p

I dont think this is the "Official" or "the narozia real map"

Back