• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Religion discussions!

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Which religion do you believe in? What do you think about other religions? And why? Discuss it here!

Rules:
It's not okay to call a religion or their believers names which may insult them.

HARASSING ANY RELIGION WILL LEAD TO A PENALTY!

Last edited:
I don't believe in any religion at all, I wish there weren't any religion in the world, it would make things MUCH easier... Like 95% of all the wars today are "holy wars" . Which doesn't make sense at all since both the holy book of Islam and Christianity clearly states that you may not kill another person. So why do they?! It's totally outrageous... I vote for all the religions to go away! ^^

I don't believe in any religion at all, I wish there weren't any religion in the world, it would make things MUCH easier... Like 95% of all the wars today are "holy wars" . Which doesn't make sense at all since both the holy book of Islam and Christianity clearly states that you may not kill another person. So why do they?! It's totally outrageous... I vote for all the religions to go away! ^^

You're wrong. War is about power, at least most of them... Which war are you thinking of? And you're talking like every war is the religions fault? How is that?

Last edited:
I don't believe in religions because you are not allowed to do things you want to do and since there are many different religions in mine country you get more trouble.

I don't believe in religions because you are not allowed to do things you want to do and since there are many different religions in mine country you get more trouble.

It's from religion to religion. There are different "rules" in different religions. But religion ain't about stuff you can/want to do, it's about belief.

AMEN!! ..ehh i mean YEAH! ;] couldn't sai it better myself ^^

It's from religion to religion. There are different "rules" in different religions. But religion ain't about stuff you can/want to do, it's about belief.

But those "rules" say that you are not allowed to do some things
and as a christ you need to pray every sunday in a church and believing in Jesus Christ which I neither like to do. Ofcourse there are more religions in the world but the most common religion in my country is Chirst.

Last edited:
But those "rules" say that you are not allowed to do some things
and as a christ you need to pray every sunday in a church and believing in Jesus Christ which I neither like to do. Ofcourse there are more religions in the world but the most common religion in my country is Chirst.

That's why I said there are different "rules" in different religions. Most of the rules are kinda understandable. But of course there are rules that may be strange like you can't eat food in a period of time etc... You're talking like if the rules wouldn't exist more people would believe in a religion. But that's the wrong. As I've said before religion is about what you believe in and not what you are. People who ain't religious often thinks some rules are strange, for example the fast... Some "christian" people thinks it's strange that the muslims have this rule but the thing is that the Christian people ALSO have this rule during the eastern BUT they don't do it. And if you knew why the muslims have this rule you would probably be understanding.

I am christian orthodox myself but not religious.

Christianity:
How do I put it this way. I dont believe in God at all.
People only believe in Religions because they need a meaning to their life, a reason to be doing what they're are doing. People need a leader, and people choose religions to lead them. There is no higher/being looking down on us. Its simple science, when religiion is involved science just seems to get chucked out the window.

And yes Religion starts wars and its a disgrace. People go on about Hitler and his Holocaust/Genocide.

Yet people praise the Crusades? mass killing of non-christians/catholics or w/e? Thats a genocide.

I believe that the idea on why people would of created the idea of heaven/hell/god/jesus is good. It gave people a reason to be good. The Fear of going to hell, the Rewards of going to heaven. Its a good idea. but still, Not True.

Scientololgy:
Lol we were left on this planet by Aliens? LOL
Stupid Celebrites.
- nuff said.

Other:
I dont know alot about other cultures/religions. So i dont think i should comment.

Although with all the controversy on Muslims in the news lately i will say this. I believe they are "trying" to do something good. But its how they do are doing it, which is utterly ridiculous.

Evolution:
No i dont think we evolved from apes. I think we have addapted in ways, yes. but no I dont think we did the whole Transformers style from apes to humans.

Other:
I dont know alot about other cultures/religions. So i dont think i should comment.

Although with all the controversy on Muslims in the news lately i will say this. I believe they are "trying" to do something good. But its how they do are doing it, which is utterly ridiculous.
What do you see in the news? Terrorists? The muslims you've seen/heard of, are mostly not what a muslim is supposed to be. 99% of those who claim to be muslims are no real muslims, they drink, smoke, party over. According to Qur'an, they may not do that. If you did know anything about it, you may comment; news doesn't say enough. You must go into it yourself.

Evolution:
No i dont think we evolved from apes. I think we have addapted in ways, yes. but no I dont think we did the whole Transformers style from apes to humans.
Now we're talking religion, in which religion did they state we're evolved from apes? That's science; what you belive in. Belive it all or nothing, that's what I can tell you, if you can't belive in that one how comes you belive in the rest?

Last edited:
Back