• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload @ Old ppl Penguins/

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
i got some free time to play so lets made 3 teams and fight its will be fun :)

and we will see who is the best :)

If u want to play with me just msg me :) on monday we will start fight if u got acc on lovac vent feel free to join :)

if u want acc msg me ingame lunar Decoy Demolisher shadow Tyr Almighty facebook/or forum otland :)

Lapa kicked i wanna some fun and play with u but like calar said after last dara fight jordi are retard and he leading bad and calar made x log on dara

the same shit with u ppl laught when u lead :) and trolling and everyone from u vent saying u are retard "veziv made team bla bla bla"

u show u skilled today lapa on carlin u wanna be a DEMPAH and after 30 second we all ded and u start to insult us noob u not runing together

Lapa moved to carlin fight 10 ppl 6 eks 2 rps and 1 ed lvl 200 and 1 mage 200 + against 25 ppl + niceeeeeeeeeeee

Lapa kicked? Becouse u cry when some1 said true u wote me on worst ek if im fighting only today on this wm first line with navid pushing them when u leader leading from last line hehe :) so i said fucking true u are 0

5 min before veziv get kick veziv: i dont got time to make team that why i join u bc im want fight bla bla bla
30 sec after kick of vent veziv make topic on forum @ReLoad MSG OLD MEMBER /penguis/warjats
tell me where is his brain ???

kucu im sure when i will made team lapa wont fight or if he will come to fight against me = raped

^^ tommorow 5-6 hours after server safe i will send u

cant believe gajs kaida still dominando where is our partyxssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kaida should play lunar and go dominado 4 teams, would be sicksick

this lapa is biggest shit on shadow/lunar. 30;1 and xlog kkkkkkkkkk

siwek jak bd miał chwile czasu to moze wbije bo narazie to jako kierowca zapierdalam hehehehehe

Lapa kicked i wanna some fun and play with u but like calar said after last dara fight jordi are retard and he leading bad and calar made x log on dara

the same shit with u ppl laught when u lead :) and trolling and everyone from u vent saying u are retard "veziv made team bla bla bla"

u show u skilled today lapa on carlin u wanna be a DEMPAH and after 30 second we all ded and u start to insult us noob u not runing together

Lapa moved to carlin fight 10 ppl 6 eks 2 rps and 1 ed lvl 200 and 1 mage 200 + against 25 ppl + niceeeeeeeeeeee

calar did even played on dara, he said on ventrilo : i am too large for this team, where is trevor i wanna listen to his voice ? "

i didnt answered and he loged out

riloadi wielkie oh my God. Veziv aka the most imporant thing in game is to gain more frags, not to make some from from it i heard .

fuck rej aka gay

Back