• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reload

rly trevor i thought u had better imagination after u died on 350 ed by 2 players

imagination ? i quoted his comment . plus, if you rly think that 2 players can kill a lvl 350 ed and that anyone would ever believe in somehting like that you are more delusional than most kids at your age, tim aka cave rat in real life

imagination ? i quoted his comment . plus, if you rly think that 2 players can kill a lvl 350 ed and that anyone would ever believe in somehting like that you are more delusional than most kids at your age, tim aka cave rat in real life
yes rilly cave ratando hahah if u cant die by 2 players on 350 mage how come u did? also you're retarded lol your saying you cant have imagination while quoting someone?

yes rilly cave ratando hahah if u cant die by 2 players on 350 mage how come u did? also you're retarded lol your saying you cant have imagination while quoting someone?
he died by 2 mages, then you woke up.
go fuck ur sister now incestkid

he died by 2 mages, then you woke up.
go fuck ur sister now incestkid
vpfa0l.png

that u even showed that pic makes u even more retarded
you said "trevor died and then you woke up" which makes me think, does this fucking turkjävel need proof of us actually killing him? So I gave you a picture as proof, also if you want you can check out my lunarforce part 1 hehe and see where we killed him with 3 (lol omg but he is immortal son of a banana so how we can kill him on 3 ppl omg!!!!!!!)

you said "trevor died and then you woke up" which makes me think, does this fucking turkjävel need proof of us actually killing him? So I gave you a picture as proof, also if you want you can check out my lunarforce part 1 hehe and see where we killed him with 3 (lol omg but he is immortal son of a banana so how we can kill him on 3 ppl omg!!!!!!!)
so why u said u killed him with 2? ;ooooooooooooooo

Back