• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

**\\ Remembering Paulo //**

sage
sage
sage

@Topic:
I love the way that people doing decent maps rage when you call him a mapper. They just can't accept the fact anyone who does maps is a mapper. They think it's title reserved for those who have godlike skills in mapping on something, HUEHUEHUE.

Sage

Sage goes on all f*cking fields!

SAGE

On Topic:
Like I say Paulo is like Ponies in fourChan << on purpose

it wasnt troling shinmaru? this threads still here ffs.

wpGTSLa8he.png

The first pieces of mapping Paulo Torres posted on OtLand:

wtf.jpg

Dibujo.jpg

pu.jpg

vol.jpg

Curious fact:
This thread had over 33 pages of pure flaming.

?????

This piece appears to be the latest work of Paulo, however, I am not sure about that.

dwarfcity.jpg

@Archez
THANKS MAN FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!11111111111111111111! just salved then to my pc and burned a dvd with then so i'll not lost then anymore :) maybe will do a picture to put on my room too :D

PS: i'm serious

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archez
THANKS MAN FOR THE PICTURES!!!!!!!11111111111111111111! just salved then to my pc and burned a dvd with then so i'll not lsot then anymore :) maybe will do a picture to put on my room too :D

PS: i'm serious

Refresh the page, I just added a new one to my post. :p

man this pictures are worth a million dollars! thx for uploading, i thought they had banished in the ashes!

Back