• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere and house tile

Fobi3r

Reaction score
Hello, anyone knows how Remere count house tiles? Cuz I've added a house ty my map and he got in map editor 28 sqm of house tiles but in the world-house.xml file shows only 19 tiles? In the same house if I wont count bedding, doors and oven or other furniture it should have 22 sqm. Can someone explaine to me how it works?

It only counts empty (walkable) tiles.

Can you provide an screenshot, maybe you miss counted tiles.

Hello, thanks for replay. This is example of house and tiles count. The houses.xml file says it got 22 sqm but really i got less, I've counted 21 sqm if count bed and oven, 18 without bed and oven.

houses_pic.png

houses_txt.png

Another question is about houses and server restart. If I put tapestry on the walls in the house on the left after SS will disapire. How should I solve it or how should I do a house tiles to fix it? Is it like on image on the right? Have u got other idea how to solve this problem?

Hello, thanks for replay. This is example of house and tiles count. The houses.xml file says it got 22 sqm but really i got less, I've counted 21 sqm if count bed and oven, 18 without bed and oven.

View attachment 34279

View attachment 34280

Another question is about houses and server restart. If I put tapestry on the walls in the house on the left after SS will disapire. How should I solve it or how should I do a house tiles to fix it? Is it like on image on the right? Have u got other idea how to solve this problem?

About the save problem, are you saving houses on server save? Actually, are you saving the server before closing it?

Thanks BahamutxD,
I allways make a server save before I do a restart and the server but tapestry disapire from the walls, do you have any solution for it?

Thanks BahamutxD,
I allways make a server save before I do a restart and the server but tapestry disapire from the walls, do you have any solution for it?

What TFS do you use. Is only tapestry dissapearing, or other things too (chests, items on floor..)

Back