• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REMERES: How remove Respawns after of X,Y position.

donnyred

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a map CUSTOM this map dont is more of 2000x2000 sqm but when i imported a RL map in this, appear new respwans.

The problem is that now that I only want the custom map, the Respawns of the RL map appear. How can I remove these spawns after placing 2000X, 2000Y?

Respawns of THAIS:
1599281331639.png

Many respawns have monster like:
1599281462456.png

Is there a way to fix this, that is, not to write these respawns in the xml after the position 2000X, 2000Y? or Any tool that sort my xml by "posx" tag?

regards! :)

Solution
Try Edit/Other options/Remove all unreachable tiles if it didn't work then try Map/Cleanup
It shouldn't add anything higher than 2000x2000 if you set dimensions like this in your map/properties I think no need for XML sort or any other stuff.
Try Edit/Other options/Remove all unreachable tiles if it didn't work then try Map/Cleanup
It shouldn't add anything higher than 2000x2000 if you set dimensions like this in your map/properties I think no need for XML sort or any other stuff.

Last edited:
Solution

wooo!!!! amaizing!

THANKS!

Back