• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 1.0.8 for Tibia 8.22!

Remere didn't made the DIRT MOUNTAIN, there is NO brush like that!
You may do it yourself or ask someone who will do it, or simply wait for the next update lol ^^

I need a map editor for tibia 8.22, will this map editor version work :S?

When i try to import my creatures.xml i get this message

Error OT data file "C:/Users/***/Desktop/new.xml.
Could not open "new.xml", invalid format?

Could somone please help? :p

Don't forget to take a look at the FAQs (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
and it is working with 8.22

I keep getting an message
"Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navigate to your Tibia 8.21 installation folder"
Then I go to the installation folder and it gives the error again
anyone?

Last edited:
Im using it with 8.22 and my server can't load the new spawns i've added with this editor ( including monsters and npcs )so i think is not compatible with 8.22 :S

There ie no big change between 8.21 and 8.22, there is NO need to make 8.22 support for RME

Hello Bello!
Remere has released a bugfixed mapeditor for Tibia 8.22 wich can be downloaded here
Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

RME-win-1.0.8.msi

If you have questions don't forget to take a look here FAQ - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

Cheeers! :D
Credits to Remere :)

I don't know why... but I get SEVERAL errors when I'm using this map editor... when I see a mountain to the north it close my map editor... when I put STAIRS, from the cave palette, error... so... I'm tiring of this map editor ¬¬

I've 512 mb video card with catalyst... so don't blame my video card...

Moreover I ran the last RME Perfectly... in this one is a real pain to see my constructions getting closed every time I scroll down the map...

Thx man, now can i change the map to the map i want:D, srry for bad english:p

Back