• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 1.0.8 for Tibia 8.22!

Thanks man!:D Now I'll use Remere to mapping and after that convert map in SimOne :) Really thanks:rolleyes:

I bet you have been bleeding for the past couple of weeks while waiting for this release haha. If I were you I would put the credits first.

@Empty
BECAUSE... He doesn't want to :p. By now he probably has already converted so no point in redirecting his young mind ;).

Well
Actually I had 2 BETA Rme versions so I didn't really waited for it but yeah, final release always better ;)

Thank you Wasted ;) Your not only helping Remere, your helping the Open Tibia community too!

BEWARE! The TFS items.xml and otb are different than the OpenTibia items.xml and otb! THESE ITEM ID DIFFERENCES WILL CAUSE BUGS ON ANY ITEM IDS OVER 7500 (maybe even 7000)! I do NOT recommend using this on any TFS maps until the TFS server has 8.2 otb and map support (Which it officially doesn't).
Because, when TFS finally switches and updates (I've been waiting almost too long now) many of the items they took the time to write in will be with completely different IDs and your players will end up having grounds and other random items instead of some of the 8.2 equipment.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Yeah cool, but of course its a new version, so it will have some bugs... :p
We must be patient*

@Hiper~
Tnx ;P

Last edited:
Back