• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 10.78

a question, can i put this items.otb into a 9.83 ot server? if i can, how do i fix the conflicts between ids? editing my dat and spr too right? and i would need to add all the sprites too right?
I think is easier to update your server than doing that lol.

yeah i know that, but my server is 9.83, i want these 10.78 items.otb

You can use a hex editor and make change in items.otb, and edit your version
XUsIric.png

However you would have difficulties in the recognition of items in your tibia.spr and dat

You can use a hex editor and make change in items.otb, and edit your version
XUsIric.png

However you would have difficulties in the recognition of items in your tibia.spr and dat
thanks! altho this is too much for me, i decided to just add the sprites to my files and then get some brushes for my map editor =)

Hi!!

I've just installed both client and editor 10.79... when I open RME, this pops up!

2v8oec9.png

Any idea what it means, and if it's something to worrry about? If so, any solution on how to fix it? :D

Sorry for double posting, but my EDIT button refuses to co-operate with my previous post....

Since this doesn't install via an .exe, the way of adding extensions to %appdata% doesn't seem to quite do the trick. Any ideas of how to add extensions with brushes etc. to this version of RME? :)

Thaaaaanks a billion in advance!! :D

Yeah!! Thanks, I did that, and it worked :D

And what about the extension part?? Any info regarding that? Would be awesome! <3

mmm integrated extension is possible provided you respect certain order, however in diverse communities there tutorials of how to integrate extensions a your Remeres mapa editor..

:rolleyes: maybe in the next update from version 10.80+,have additional content a couple of extensions, tile, ground, walls.. "maybe" :p
ecyeJrS.png

mmm integrated extension is possible provided you respect certain order, however in diverse communities there tutorials of how to integrate extensions a your Remeres mapa editor..

:rolleyes: maybe in the next update from version 10.80+,have additional content a couple of extensions, tile, ground, walls.. "maybe" :p
ecyeJrS.png

I didn't quite understand what you mean with the integrated extensions part.... The normal way of adding the extensions to %Appdata% folder doesn't work, I need to know how I add extensions to THIS perticular version of RME, since it's not installed like the official downloaded RME versions. The %appdata% only works with an installed program, and whilst this was an already unpacked zip folder with all stuff included without an installation, the normal way of adding extensions doesn't work :(

How did you add extensions to your version? :D

ecyeJrS.png

Would be awesome to see an official release of RME with this. :)

Would be awesome to see an official release of RME with this. :)
RME extensions xml reader should be improved anyway, like this: "8.60+" so we wouldn't need to type "8.60, 8.70, 9.20, ..." in versions field

i download this and install tibia 10.79 from official page, and rme dont see tibia.dat and tibia.spr in folder why ? :<

I have one more question. where i can find extensions.xml for 10.79 ? with new borders and items and everything :p?

Any idea why when i save it keeps saving as 10.55 even tho i have the 10.78 selected?

Back