• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 10.78

i tried that already it keeps reverting to 10.55 no matter what its strange

I'm having trouble loading the editor up. It's been awhile since I've been in the OT area. I've downloaded the client from http://tibia.sx/ but when I start RME and point it to the client, it says the signatures aren't correct. If I uncheck "Verify Signatures" in the options, it crashes the map editor... Is anyone else getting this problem/does someone know what I'm doing wrong?

I was trying to work on a n 8.6 map, but apparently, I had to load 8.61 as the client for it to even load RME up. Thanks guys.

I'm having trouble loading the editor up. It's been awhile since I've been in the OT area. I've downloaded the client from http://tibia.sx/ but when I start RME and point it to the client, it says the signatures aren't correct. If I uncheck "Verify Signatures" in the options, it crashes the map editor... Is anyone else getting this problem/does someone know what I'm doing wrong?

I've had problems like this too. Sometimes RME will only recognize the .spr and .dat file in the Tibia folder if the files came from a certain source that you downloaded the files from. Sometimes the "official" download of a Tibia version (like 10.80) from tibia.com won't work in RME even with a 10.80 map that was mapped in 10.80 from the start. Usually you have to try the client from another site like Tibia.sx or remeresmapeditor.com that is the exact same version (like 8.60), but RME seems to only recognize a certain version of the files of the same protocol.

I have already installed the requirements, but when I pulled open the .exe this error, some solution ?
I have Win 10

21j3p1e.png

Back