• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Remere's Map Editor 13.21 - newbie stuck at making RME work

conman

Reaction score
Hello,

Yesterday I have compiled one RME that looks like this:
1714569353825.png
I have also downloaded another one in .exe that looks like this:
1714569455696.png

And now I believe I need to give it a path to some Tibia sprites and so on.
I have a folder with my Tibia client that I use with the Canary 13.21 localy- it looks like this:
1714569622572.png
To start the "local" client I always go to bin folder and choose local but I don't think it's important here.

So, basicaly- I do not even need an ability to open Canary map in my RME... I want to start from scratch, just be able to sit down and map for myself.

What do I have to do next with that RME stuff... where are these files it asks for?

Try with this one bro
Hey, thank you for a response, can you tell me how it's different? I am simply trying to avoid a situation where I download/ compile third RME and then I am stuck again at the same step :| Unless the one you mention works different?

The one i mention has 13.20 support (maybe 13.21 will work too :))
Okay, okay, but my problem was- I need to provide RME with a directory where the sprite files are (from what I understand) and I cannot locate them. Do you know where to find them?

Back