• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.2

@Snavy

Great! You can try adding the following in the info.plist to make it run properly:

Code:
<key>LSEnvironment</key>
<dict>
    <key>MinimumSystemVersion</key>
    <string>10.9.0</string>
</dict>

Add it near the end after <string>1.0</string> and before </dict>

Did not help :/

@Snavy

Ok, what if you open info.plist using Xcode, right-click in the document and choose 'Add row'. Choose the name "Minimum system version" and the string value "10.9". Hope it works. It is really good to know this for future releases. =P

@Snavy

Maybe the old version of info.plist is cached. Try using the touch command on the .app directory.
Code:
touch /Applications/Remere\'s\ Map\ Editor.app

@Snavy

Ok, I'll have to look further into it. There seems to be plenty of bugs to fix as well. Did you encounter any problems/errors other than when editing houses?

The RME version 3.3 is going to be a nice release, but we need your feedback to implement some features. Please vote in the feature requests that you think is important for your mapping workflow. Add a 'like' or 'unlike' reaction in the issues or let us know what you think.

https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme/issues

Thanks!

I have an issue right now, I've tried to open a 9.31 map saved with Rme 2.2 and It says that the file does not exist or is not an otbm file..But it opens fine on Rme 2.2. Any idea why?

I'll add up, it does the same thing if I save it as 9.60 too. Opens fine on rme 2.2 and not with this one

I have a problem
I have full new installation of RME, tried with 3.2 and 3.0 so fully new map 10.98 or 10.77/10.76..

Whenever I open the new or existing map it says:
Failed to load houses
Failed to load spawns

the files have the right name, as specified in the map's preferences

does anybody have an idea?
when i used rme 2.2 before with 7.6 maps it worked perfectly

i can't import maps. as i have the error unsupported client version(8) i usually have to import the map to an new one. but thats not possible because there is no "Okay" button.
7EHKu

IS a epic fail, no read 10.97 otbm, just 98 and imposible seach cliente 10.98 :/

This are your search-options? Cute... :)

This are your search-options? Cute...

sop.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is still a beta feature and is disabled, but you can enable it by yourself.
data/menubar.xml

Find
HTML:
<!--
    <menu name="$Live">
        <item name="$Host Server" action="LIVE_START" help="Start a live mapping session (as the host)."/>
        <item name="$Join Server" action="LIVE_JOIN" help="Join a live mapping session."/>
        <item name="$Leave Server" action="LIVE_CLOSE" help="Leave this live mapping session."/>
    </menu>
-->

And remove xml comment
HTML:
<menu name="$Live">
        <item name="$Host Server" action="LIVE_START" help="Start a live mapping session (as the host)."/>
        <item name="$Join Server" action="LIVE_JOIN" help="Join a live mapping session."/>
        <item name="$Leave Server" action="LIVE_CLOSE" help="Leave this live mapping session."/>
</menu>

Does this work?

I've set it up, but anyone connecting to my live hosting server (including myself) instantly gets kicked because we cant receive more than 4 bytes.

Back