• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.5

That flood fill brings back memories about Simeone's Map Editor :rolleyes:

btw I know that the autoborder is pure evil and I barely used it myself but does the "border conditions" function work? I'm talking about these lines from grounds.xml

HTML:
<specific>
    <conditions>
        <match_border id="6" edge="s"/>
        <match_border id="5"  edge="e"/>
    </conditions>
    <actions>
        <replace_border id="5" edge="e" with="6652"/>
    </actions>
</specific>

also am I blind or there's no option for disabling sprite animations?

Anyway great job Ed, appreciate.

Hello, you have done a really good job with this version. Is it possible to do extra option 'highlight search items'. I mean when I will go to search option (ctrl +f) and put item id (for example chain armor 2464) it will find all items on the map and highlight them. This option could easy help mappers :) Please see two screens what ive made in pait to visual what i mean.
s1.png

s2.png

This version already supports extended features. Just add an OTFI file in same folder of the dat/spr files.

Tibia.otfi

Code:
DatSpr
  extended: false
  transparency: false
  frame-durations: false
  frame-groups: false

This version already supports extended features. Just add an OTFI file in same folder of the dat/spr files.

Tibia.otfi

Code:
DatSpr
  extended: false
  transparency: false
  frame-durations: false
  frame-groups: false
I LOVE YOU

Thanks you for your contribution. Can you please setup a tutorial for using this RME? As to what client to use etc, and what to do. I'm a big noob about these kind of things and I really want to try out this RME!

My map editor gets stuck on Loading tibia.dat file and after a while the program stops responding. Anyone that knows the problem to this?

My map editor gets stuck on Loading tibia.dat file and after a while the program stops responding. Anyone that knows the problem to this?

I have the same issue. Using 10.94 spr and dat

I have a small problem with saving the minimap when trying to select a folder to save

Awesome job! A suggestion if you don’t mind, is to add ”replace x id on screen with y”. Right now there is a function which allows you to replace x id with y id. But that applies for all x ids on the map. It would be really good if you could replace all x ids that are only visible on the screen. This would make it so much easier to for example revamp a grassy area to a snowy area during winter times to make it feel more cozy.

Back