• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.7

E

Evil Puncker

To fix the brush loading error, install these changes: 10.98 fixing brush loading errors (#338) · hampusborgos/rme@2892cb1 (https://github.com/hampusborgos/rme/commit/2892cb181a9a857fb2ceda07605389100e72c876)

Features:
  • Replace on Selected Area menu. c6eb001
  • Welcome dialog improvements. 0beaa2a
  • Use tab on Position toolbar. ac2dd10
  • Save minimap export directory in configs. 34567ed
  • Tooltips performance optimization. b4c26bd
  • New creatures for extensions. 6aceb3c
  • Scale factor for high dpi support. ee81d8f
Fixed bugs:
  • Fix minimap export crash. cb7c45c
  • Fix ghost selected items in the Browse Field. b2516b8
  • Fix search result sort. eb9478d
  • Fix Teleport with 'Open Door' option. b4c26bd
  • Fix XMLs syntax. 43d559f

Source

Contributors

Download

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a way to load 11.46 or extended 10.98 sprites with this ?

Last edited:
is there a way to load 11.46 or extended 10.98 sprites with this ?
yes, download the tibia data from here (updated today), and follow these instructions to make it work with RME:

go into your data/clients.xml search for the 10.98 entry and change it to:

XML:
<data format="10.57" dat="0x4A10" spr="0x59E48E02"/>

go into your data/1098 and replace the items.otb with the one downloaded here

i did it same way before posting, i am using a my custom tibia sprites files compiled as 10.98, but i havent been able to use any other RME than the 3.3.
i triy using this one aswell but it always get stuck on loading metadata file.

this is what i have tried:
-copy same signatures from my OB into the client file
-using same otb inside the RME folder
-enabling otfi (extended)

Is there an installation guide for complete noobs somewhere?

I downloaded but I need some dat and spr file, and I can't figure out where they are in the downloaded files.

Aight. So I tried looking in my Tibia client folder, but can't find any dat or spr file. What am I missing?

Aight. So I tried looking in my Tibia client folder, but can't find any dat or spr file. What am I missing?
you should select the folder of the specified tibia client and just click choose folder, it will redirect to them as they should be inside the folder you selected

I tried that, but then it asks me for the dat and spr file and I cant for the life of me figure out where I can find them :/

I tried that, but then it asks me for the dat and spr file and I cant for the life of me figure out where I can find them :/
if you are trying to use higher client version you will need to use spider client converter to transform assets folder into .spr and .dat

higher client version? It doesn't really matter what version it is, I just want to do some mapping for fun. I downloaded the editor, installed it, have to find some dat and spr file, was told to look in my tibia client folder, found none. What now? Where do I find these files?

higher client version? It doesn't really matter what version it is, I just want to do some mapping for fun. I downloaded the editor, installed it, have to find some dat and spr file, was told to look in my tibia client folder, found none. What now? Where do I find these files?
You can download the client dat and spr here.

Newer clients don't use SPR/DAT anymore. Not sure where they did the switch but anything before 10.98 is fine.

If it's not working you are doing something wrong. Download a client, install it and select that folder path within RME to make it work. Alternatively you can copy paste .SPR/.DAT into RME/Data/XX Version XX/

Also make sure RME defaults to that map version when opening - you can select which version to default to from preferences/client version

1612974331671.png

Back