• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor Error

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello, tibiana community, I had a problem when wanting to edit my map, with remere ..
when something the least change I get this error .. I go to the program and delete the items that are giving error and thus, I pass deleting items .. Is there a faster solution?
I have used the remere that the map has been saved correctly .. which is version 3.1 and nothing .. I have updated from remere to 3.6 and neither .. it always gives the same error

If I don't edit the map, it opens correctly .. but I would like to edit it
any solution?

error.png

If you import the map onto a blank map file it should fix it, is what he is saying. Else just remove the item at said position. Although you may have more than one, it will only show one at a time.
I tried to start a new one and import my map and it doesn't work .. I started to erase one by one on the coordinates that they tell me and in the end I end up erasing everything and it does not work for me

Back